14th July 2018, 09:08 AM
Akashail mishra

Cutoff marks required in CLAT to study 3 years LLB course in Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad College, Allahabad?

I would like to know about the cutoff marks which is required in CLAT for studying 3 years LLB course in Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad College, Allahabad. Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks asap. Thank you!

18th July 2018, 03:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in CLAT to study 3 years LLB course in Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad College, Allahabad?

CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is an national wise entrance exam comducted once in every year in the month of May.

The cut off marks are different for every university. The cut off marks varies every year based on the difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared & qualified in the exam.

Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad college offers different level degrees in different subjects LLB is one of them.
The admissions are given based on the exam CLAT exam performance. The cut off marks required in CLAT exam varies around 120 - 140. It will be better if you score marks more than 140 for getting admission in the CMP college.

For more details visit the official website of CMP college.
18th July 2018, 11:26 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in CLAT to study 3 years LLB course in Chaudhary Mahadeo Prasad College, Allahabad?

CLAT refers to Common Law Admission Test and it is a national level entrance examination held by different NLUs ( National Law Universities ) on rotation policy for offering admission undergraduate degree course ( i.e; LLB ) and postgraduate law degree course ( i.e; LLM) across the NLUs and any other private law colleges.

Further, I would like to let you know that through CLAT a student can secure admission in LLB ( Bachelor of legislative law ) degree course of five years and hence for admission in 3 years LLB degree course in any law college CLAT score is not valid.

For more details regarding CLAT, you can refer to the link www.clat.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?