1st May 2018, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in SRMJEEE to get BTech(Genetic Engineering) admission?

Hello, I want to secure admission for BTech in Genetic Engineering in SRM University. I have already applied for it's entrance exam. So, I would like to know about the cutoff marks which is required in this entrance exam to secure admission. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required for engineering admission?
  2. Cutoff marks required in TANCET to get M.Tech(Avionics Engineering) admission in PSN College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Cutoff marks required to get admission in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  4. Cutoff marks required to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges for a candidate who have scored 71.8% marks in SSC
  5. Cutoff marks and rank required for getting admission in Aerospace Engineering in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff marks required to get admission in PEC, CCET, PU and Landra College of engineering for B.Tech?
  7. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  8. Cutoff marks required in GATE to study M.Tech(Transportation Engineering) in JNTU College of Engineering?
  9. Expected cutoff marks required in AMUEEE to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  10. Cutoff marks required in GATE to get admission in IISC or IIT? List of institutes for a candidate who has scored 350 marks in GATE?
  11. Cutoff marks or cutoff ranks of last year for admission in College of Technology GB Pantnagar University
  12. Cutoff marks required to get admission in top engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Cutoff marks required in WBJEE Medical to get admission in any Government college?
  14. Detailed information about SRMJEEE
  15. Cutoff marks required in AIPMT to get admission for BC-D candidate?
  16. Cutoff marks required for Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Cutoff marks required in TS-EAMCET to seat for B.Pharmacy counselling?
  18. Cutoff marks required in COMEDK to study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering)?
31st May 2018, 06:48 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in SRMJEEE to get BTech(Genetic Engineering) admission?

The cut off marks varies every year based on few factors like
- Difficulty level of the question paper
- candidates appeared for the exam
- Availability of the seats

So based on the factors the cut off marks varies.
In general for getting admission into B.Tech Genetic engineering you need to get a rank below 55K. So that you can get admission in SRM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?