23rd May 2011, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff of mechanical field in diploma in Jalgaon Khandesh upto 3rd round?

cut off mechanical field in diploma in jalgaon khandesh upto 3rd round

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cutoff marks for joining engineering colleges in Jalgaon City?
  2. Am I eligible for L&T Recruitment having scored an aggregate of 80% upto 3rd year of B.Tech, 77% in Diploma and 56% in 10th Class?
  3. Cutoff of Jalgaon engineering colleges to get admission for first year?
  4. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  5. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  6. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  7. In which college can I get after completing diploma in mechanical field
  8. Internship in core subject for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  9. What is the shortest path to do MS computer science after diploma in mechanical?
  10. Which is the best software engineering college after scoring 110 marks in CET?
  11. AIEEE cut off marks for mechanical engineering for general category -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  13. How to join research field in genetics after passing Bachelor of Engineering Biotechnology from Jalgaon?
  14. Eligibility for campus selection in Infosys after 72%marks in 10th, 59%marks in 12th, 72%marks in diploma (CS) & 66%marks in B.Tech upto 3rd year?
  15. How to do PG after my B.E? I am studying B.E 3rd year in M.E Mechanical field
  16. Scope of a mechanical engineering student in government sector? What are the entrance dates of various exams?
  17. What are the job opportunities available after completion of diploma in mechanical? -- [New]
  18. What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?
30th June 2015, 10:54 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Cutoff of mechanical field in diploma in Jalgaon Khandesh upto 3rd round?

It is always very difficult to predict the exact cut-off well before the declaration of any examination. The cut-off of any examination is a variable property which depends upon certain factors. Every year these factors decide the cut-off. The cut-off may go down or go up deoending upon these factors.

The factors which decides the cut-off of examination every year are:

* Number of seats advertised
* Number of students appearing in exam
* Performance of students in exam
* Difficulty level of question paper

So it is advisable that one should focus more on trying to fetch more marks rather than focussing cut-off. More the marks obtained in the examination more the chances of getting success in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?