28th July 2018, 12:51 PM
232n

Cutoff rank required in JELET to study in any Government college of West Bengal?

Dear Sir, I have given JELET and I want to know what rank I should secure in this entrance exam so that I can study in any Government college anywhere in West Bengal? Kindly let me know about this asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma CST 3rd year student can apply for JELET? Rank required to get government college?
  2. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Possibility of admission in Government college in West Bengal after getting 18 rank JELET?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  6. Which college in West Bengal can I apply for, if my JELET rank is 6112?
  7. How many BTech Mechanical seats are available in Government colleges through JELET in West Bengal?
  8. How many colleges in West Bengal accepts JELET score? -- [New]
  9. How much rank is necessary in JELET exam to get admission in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year for 4 years course in government college in West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 85 in JELET examination? How many seats of Civil are present in government engineering college of West Bengal
  11. List of colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 565 rank in JELET Computer Science?
  12. How many seats are available in government B.Tech college in West Bengal through JELET entrance
  13. What rank I have to achieve in JELET to get admission in any college of West Bengal for Electrical branch?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JELET for Pharmacy admission in a Government college?
  15. Where I could get admission after scoring 299 rank in JELET in CST Department? Can I get into government college in West Bengal?
  16. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in any Government college of West Bengal?
  17. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in any government polytechnic colleges after taking 3872 general rank in JEXPO?
15th July 2019, 08:01 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in JELET to study in any Government college of West Bengal?

As per my suggestion, you should score your rank in between 3000 to 7000 in JELET to study in any Government college of West Bengal.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Last Date of Submission of Application Process

16th April 2019

** Date of Entrance Exam

14th July 2019

** Date of Declaration of Result

16th August 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?