11th April 2011, 09:22 PM
fidakargil

Date of admission for graduation course? Requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities? Fee structure for the same?

Sir/Madam,
I want to know about the date of admission for graduation course along with necessary requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities available and the fee structure too.
Thanks a lot for the appraisal if it receive it soon.
Fida

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  2. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  3. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  4. Admission details, fee structure and syllabus for Company secretary after B.Com? In which year can I take admission after graduation?
  5. After graduation in B.Com in which year can I take admission?
  6. After graduation in which year can I take admission in Company Secretary Course? Fee structure and syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do correspondence after completing graduation? What is the last date for admission? Fee structure for the same?
  8. After graduation in which year should I take admission and what is the date of admission for company secretary course?
  9. Procedure for mass communication admission? Fee structure and details about the Hostel Facilities?
  10. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  11. Admission criteria, entrance exam date and fee structure of B.Ed course through SMU?
  12. What is the admission procedure followed for BBM course? -- [New]
  13. What is the fee structure in XLRI including accomodation?
  14. What is the last date of admission for M.Com? What is the late fee structure
  15. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  16. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  17. Requirements for Foreign student who want admission in government medical colleges of Mumbai? Is there any quota for them with a different fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for company secretary course from Pune after completion of graduation course in B.Com?
7th September 2011, 12:17 AM
amit kumar rithala

Default Re: Date of admission for graduation course? Requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities? Fee structure for the same?

date of regular graduation courses will finish now correspondance graduation course available.
7th September 2011, 01:02 AM
anshuljain143

Smile Re: Date of admission for graduation course? Requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities? Fee structure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fidakargil View Post
Sir/Madam,
I want to know about the date of admission for graduation course along with necessary requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities available and the fee structure too.
Thanks a lot for the appraisal if it receive it soon.
Fida

Dear
you are not telling about which type of graduation u want to do,in engg,in commerce, or in other subject,in all stream there is an entrance exam if you want best colleges in india.

and if we talk about the requirement then in all graduation exam only intermediate/higher secondary schooling wants.with min 60%.

fees structure is diff for diff colleges and universities.so first you decide for the stream.

BEST OF LUCK
13th December 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for graduation course? Requirements for admission and the accommodation facilities? Fee structure for the same?

please , I want to know about fee status of complete 4th. year study of B.tech - including per yr. & per semi star cost break up.
10th June 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my M.A.(Geography) with specialization in urban planning from University of Pune by next year. I want to get admission in SPA. Please tell me how can I get admission in SPA?

Somya
19th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I want to know about the fees for the course of b com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?