28th December 2010, 09:02 PM
sslv

Date of announcement of advertisement for job openings in CEG for Assistant Professor post?

please send the info as to when will the advertisement be released for job openings at CEG for assistant professor

Regards

Latha VK

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  2. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  3. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  4. Is there any announcement for Security Officer post in ONGC? In which month advertisement will be announced?
  5. Age limit to apply for Assistant Professor post in UGC recognized universities?
  6. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  7. Jobs in Government colleges after B.E in ECE?
  8. What is the upper age limit for assistant professor post? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Vacancies available in Government Sector for Microbiology postgraduate?
  10. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  11. What do I have to do after passing NET exam in economics subject
  12. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs?
  13. Can I apply for the post of assistant professor in Botany Department
  14. What is the eligibility criteria required for appointment in the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the department of Fine Arts and Music at Vishva Bharati University? -- [New]
  15. B.Tech holder can get Assistant Professor job in aided engineering colleges?
  16. Criteria for blind to be an English Assistant Professor in NIT?
  17. Eligibility for Assistant Professor job in government degree colleges?
  18. Qualifying NET is mandatory for the post of Assistant Professor?
15th January 2011, 09:44 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Date of announcement of advertisement for job openings in CEG for Assistant Professor post?

Hello dear,
An article was published in The economist related to this last ... please see that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?