23rd October 2010, 11:35 PM
rahul sing

Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor job in any IIT?

I am doing Ph.D in IIT, what I would like to know is that is it possible to get a job as an Asst. Prof. post in any IIT without having a valid GATE score card?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for being Assistant Professor?
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. Is NET qualification sufficient for Assistant Professor jobs?
  4. Required Qualification for the position of Assistant Professor as per UGC and AICTE Rules? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum qualification required to get the post of Assistant professor in Department of Physics of Engineering College
  6. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  7. Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor in engineering college as per AICTE?
  8. What are the jobs available to get after completion of graduation in Political science honors?
  9. Required Qualification for Assistant Professor in Mathematics in Engineering and Technology Institutions?
  10. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  11. Details of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering offering Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapeeth UP?
  12. What is the age limit for lecturership in English for open category
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required for appointment in the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor in the department of Fine Arts and Music at Vishva Bharati University? -- [New]
  14. Qualification required for the post of Assistant Professor in Food Technology?
  15. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  16. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?
  17. Age limit and qualification required for the post of professor or associate processor? Age limit for teacher job in India?
  18. Can I get a job as assistant professor in government engineering college
24th October 2010, 02:06 PM
yogananda143

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor job in any IIT?

ur qualification is enough for getting job in iit,no need of gate rank card
24th October 2010, 06:47 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Assistant Professor job in any IIT?

iit is a reputed university and is strict in these case so i think it will need gate score card . but lets hope your best . not be tense and try for it if possible and you have talent then you will surely get the job. good luck
28th October 2010, 11:47 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

minimum qualification Phd is required for Assistant Professor job in any IIT.

with very good academic records also required for Assistant Professor job in any IIT.

all the best.........
30th October 2010, 12:19 AM
babydoll

Hi!
As you are pursuing PHd in the IIT you will be eligible for the assistant professor in the iit. But if you have good academics record and scores then you will get directly chance.
So just get information about all the jobs and then apply for the job you will get the success.
good luck!!!!
29th November 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

ph. d. and good academic record
26th December 2010, 06:09 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

minimum qualification for Assistant Professor job in IIT is phd

Good Luck....
4th February 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

hi,
what is the minimum qualification for assistant professor in any engg. college??
9th February 2011, 09:27 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
If you listen to me -

with very good academic records also required for Assistant Professor job in any IIT.
Thanks.
Best of luck.
8th March 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

good communication skill is also required...
27th April 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a post graduate and pursued mca for the same, now i wish to do the job of a professor in delhi university. what else qualification would be required or would this be enough.
17th May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

VIZAG STELL MT 2011 ANSWER KEY OF MECHANICAL ENGG 'A' SERIES PAPER
2nd June 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Im a fresh M.Sc graduate..I have cleared NET exam. Am I eligible to apply in IIT for assistant professor job or i need any teaching experience ...?
14th June 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Is post Doc necessary for getting into new iit's ?
26th July 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum qualification required to do the job at the post of professor in any indian engineering institute?
2nd October 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my PhD (ENGG) but I did B.Sc and M.Sc in Electronic Science and M.Tech in nanotechnology.I dont have any GATE or NET score.
can I get assistant professor post in any IIT (as my basic degree is in Science not in engineering)?
12th October 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

having m.sc and net doesnot qualify anyone as assistant professor in technical subjects , u need to have minimum of M.Tech
15th October 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Am doing B.E 3rd year...I wanted to become an asst.professor in IIT..What should I study Further...What exams shud I take up...????
15th October 2011, 11:09 PM
imcool.force

Hi dear,

If you listen to me -

Thanks
24th October 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I have competed M.Sc maths with 59%.Am I eligible for Assitant Proffessor in Engginering college.
Please give me the information.
Thank you.
15th December 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I am B.E. Prod and I want to become asst. professor..Is this qualification is enough for this.
26th August 2014, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am doing PhD in Physics. I got second class with 58% in B.Sc. and grade point 7.7 during my M.Sc. Am I eligible for applying as an assistant prof. in iit's ? Is it mandatory to get first class in B.Sc. ?
1st August 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.Phil in maths ,gate in 2012,csir ugc net in 2014,am i aplicable for d post of assistant professor in mathematics in iit delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?