29th June 2011, 12:18 PM
ranjith kumar.c

Date of distribution of M.E counseling form?

when will distribute ME counseling form to us? Please tell me the tentative date

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  2. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  3. When will the distribution of UPTU B.Tech form start?
  4. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Date of TANCET MBA results? Procedure to apply for counseling? From where can we get the counseling form? Last date to submit the form? How much to pay for the form?
  6. Date of UPSC exam application form distribution? What things are to be enclosed in the form?
  7. Date of issue of M.E counseling application form by Anna University? Last date to apply for M.E counseling
  8. Date of entrance and form distribution for bca from north bengal university
  9. Last date to get TANCET application form? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  10. How can I get admission in CHS in 11th?
  11. How to take admission in Polytechnic for diploma course?
  12. Date of counseling and place of counseling for 52618 ranker? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the date of M.E counseling form sale?
  14. When will be AP EAMCET counseling held? What is the counseling date?
  15. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?
  16. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  17. When was KLE AIET counseling date announced? What will be the date for counseling -- [New]
  18. What's the date of B.Ed form distribution of Satpriya Roy college, Satlake, Kolkata?
16th November 2011, 01:38 AM
vaseem_v24

Default Re: Date of distribution of M.E counseling form?

Hello ranjith,

ME counseling form will be distributed during the month of april - may.
And exam will be held during july.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?