5th July 2011, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

I am just compleated my B.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of various state Drug Inspector exam and UPSC Drug Inspector exam.
[email protected]

14th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

plz send me some solved question papers of Food and drug inspector exams UPSC as soon as possible i really need them plz ...plz...plzz as i have to appear for entrance and i dont have any idea though i am b.pharm bt appearing for first time.my email id is bpharm_14252yahoo.co.in
16th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of Drug Inspector Exam? Previous years question papers of Drug Inspector Exam?

I am just compleated my B.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of various state Drug Inspector exam and UPSC Drug Inspector exam.

[email protected]
17th July 2011, 01:58 PM
rabikant

When is the entrance exam of Drug Inspector? Details about the Drug Inspector entrance exam?
18th July 2011, 03:48 PM

i am m.sc biochemistry graduate am i eligible for drug inspector job i have 5yrs exp in pharma companies.
date of notification of drug inspector jobs and qualification
20th July 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

I have complited my B.Pharm before 1 year..Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of various state Drug Inspector exam and UPSC Drug Inspector exam.

[email protected]
22nd July 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

give me date of entracetest of dia
25th July 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY B PHARM THIS YEAR .PLEASE SEND THE PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPER OF DRUG INSPECTOR RECRUITMENT . MY e mail id is : [email protected]
28th July 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir am waiting for drug inspecotr.It is my life ambition.My life is based on drug inspecot when is the exam can any one help me out and tell me when is the exam
28th July 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my B.PHARM in 2009 an currently doing my M.PHARM IN PHARMACY PRACTICE i would like to know all the detail of post of drug inspector,exam date eligiblity pls send mall details to [email protected] or 09150644143
28th July 2011, 07:27 PM
Sandip karad

i am in b pharm final yr sir please tell me about drug inspector exam
1st August 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Pharma and have more than 3 yrs work experience in pharma industry.Can anyone please let me know when is the drug inspector
exam in mumbai -2011.Also could u also let me knw the eligibility for the same.
1st August 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi can any1 plz send me the previous yrs question paper for drug inspector exam,since i need to appear for the same.my email ID is [email protected]
1st August 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am bpharm passed out????????/plz tell me somethng about post of drug inspector??????///
2nd August 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

when will the forms for drug inspector come in hryana and of UPSC?
6th August 2011, 01:36 PM
kumar1988.

I am just completed my B.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of various state Drug Inspector exam and UPSC Drug Inspector exam.
my id:[email protected]
6th August 2011, 01:45 PM
kumar1988.

I am just completed my B.pharm.Please send me Drug Inspector old question paper and also send date of Drug Inspector exam. date of various state Drug Inspector exam and UPSC Drug Inspector exam.
my id:[email protected]
6th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

please send me question papers of previous year drug inspector exam? my email id is [email protected]
6th August 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

please send me question papers of previous year drug inspector exam? my id is [email protected]
7th August 2011, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

hi i m im m.sc.pharma 2 year after this can i eligible for drug inspector
16th August 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

pls send previous yrs question paper for drug inspector exam in tamilnadu and date of exam
17th August 2011, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed my B Pharm degree.Am I eligible for attending Drug Inspector examination?
20th August 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

my bse multimedia are completed and d pharma running i m apply the drug inspecter exam
23rd August 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

what is eligibility for mpsc DI & UPSC DI AFTER B PHARMACY
30th August 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

which exam we have to appear to be qualified for drug inspctor..?
30th August 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

date of druginspector exam
31st August 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

please send the old question papers of drug inspector and date of drug inspector exam in andhra pradesh?
7th September 2011, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

plz send me the drug inspector exam date and syllabus to [email protected]
8th September 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

please send me drug inspector exam date?
8th September 2011, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

plz send me info abt drug inspector exam and related question papers.
16th September 2011, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.pharmacy this year. please send the previous question papers of drug inspector entrance exam.
my email id is [email protected]
18th September 2011, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b.pharmacy this year. please send the previous question papers of drug inspector entrance exam.

and date of its intrains exam my email id is [email protected]..
19th September 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i just completed my b.pharm. I want to appear entrance exam of drug inspector.plz plz send me whole information reguarding it.my e-mail id is [email protected]
24th September 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

hello sir, i have completed by b.pharm in 2009-10 &presently working in a pharmaceutical company as a manufacturing chemist.I want to appear entrance exam of drug inspector.plz send me whole information reguarding it.my e-mail id [email protected]
25th September 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

kindly send previous year question papers,eligibility,date of exam,on my email id [email protected]
27th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi, please send me solved previous years question papers of exam and can you tell me when we can get application form and date of the exam. my mail id [email protected]
3rd October 2011, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

i want the date of drug inspector post in 2012?????
12th October 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
kindly send me the previous year drug inspector question paper in my email id: [email protected]
15th October 2011, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

sir kindly send me previous year question paper .post date in 2o11-2012 and sellybus email [email protected]
21st October 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bpharm...can u give me the date n syllabus of di?
22nd October 2011, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can u give detail about drug inispector
14th November 2011, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir...
Plz tel me what all books i hv to read for drug inspector exam and when z the exam for the same. [email protected]
17th November 2011, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Date of drug inspector exam
17th November 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

when will be next drug inspector exam in kerala or karnataka
19th November 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

i just completed B.pharm.which exam have to attend for drug inspector jobs?when will be the exam date?please give the information about drug inspector. [email protected]
19th November 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

i am pass my b.pharma in 2010-11. So plz send me the previous drug inspector exam paper in my email id- [email protected]. And also send tha whole information of drug inspector. And send syllabus of drug inspector and date of entrance exam in my email id.
22nd November 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i m pursuing my b.pharm final year now..with 76% am i eligible for drug inspector exam ?when are the notifications going to be commenced for the year 2011-2012 ?
29th November 2011, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir
sir i have done Bsc in microbio iam eligiable for drug insppecter exam?
30th November 2011, 07:31 PM
rupalipadalkar

i need the question papers and sllabus for 2011 2012 drug inspector exam reply on [email protected]
2nd December 2011, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

i need question papers & date of drug inspector exam pls rply me on [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?