31st July 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Date of Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Public Administration? When can I apply for this course?

Please provide phd public adminstration entrace exam date? When we can apply for the same? What are the fees details?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University?
  2. List of UGC recognized distance universities which offer PhD in Public Administration
  3. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Public Policy (EPA-06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. VMOU B.A in Public Administration Administrative Theory (EPA-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  6. How to appear for SLET exam after passing M.A in Public Administration? Last date to apply for the exam and where to get the form?
  7. Is there any benefit of doing M.Phil before PhD?
  8. Is PhD in Public Administration offered in University of Oxford? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  9. How to get through PhD if didn't got seat in Andhra University?
  10. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  12. What are the best Ph.D course to take after BDS and Master and Hospital Administration?
  13. Procedure for Ph.D through distance learning after MA in Public Administration and without M.Phil? Institutes for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  15. IGNOU M.A. Public Administration- Disaster Management Exam -Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. VMOU B.A in Public Administration- Indian Administration (EPA-02) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU Master of Arts in Public Administration State, Society and Public Administration Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the last date to apply for SLET? What is the date of the exam in Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?