17th January 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Date of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? From where to collect form of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal?

Please Inform me the dates & from where i can collect form of Homeopathic Joint Entrance Examination of West Bengal ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for the WB-JEE as a SC Candidate or not? my parents were residents of other state
  2. When the application form of JELET will be released in West Bengal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Top Institutes for B.B.A in INDIA?
  5. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  6. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  7. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  8. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  9. Dates of the lateral entrance exam of West Bengal JEE and SLIET?
  10. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  11. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  12. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  13. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  14. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  15. What should I mention in school column of JEE Main form if failed in West Bengal Board and appearing in 12th improvement from NIOS Board? -- [New]
  16. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  17. Is knowledge of Bengali reading and writing necessary for West Bengal Civil Service Exam?
  18. Best SSC and Railway exam coaching center in Kolkata? Duration and fee structure?
25th January 2011, 09:18 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Date of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? From where to collect form of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal?

Exam Date of WBJEE 2011/::
April 17, 2011 (Sunday)....This test is held by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board ... for admission into engineering, medical(also Dental/Veterinary/ Homoeopathy/Physiotherapy/Unani
FORMS::Sale of WBJEE 2011 Application Form : The Application Form of WBJEE 2011 will be available from 25.11.2010 to 31.12.2010 at the following West Bengal JEE 2011 Bank Branches of UNITED BANK OF INDIA : Old Court House St., College St, Sealdah, Hatibagan, Jadavpur, Behala, Mayukh Bhawan – Salt Lake, BESU Shibpur, Sonarpur, Asansol, Durgapur City Centre, Burdwan (B.C.Rd.), Katwa (Station Rd.), Serampore, Chinsurah, Arambag, Kalyani, Krishnagar, Barasat, Diamond Harbour, Kolaghat, Haldia, Kharagpur, Suri, Bolpur, Bankura, Purulia, Berhampur, Raghunathgunj, Raiganj, Balurghat, Malda, Siliguri, Alipurduar, Darjeeling (25, H.D. Lama Rd.), Jalpaiguri, Coochbehar, Agartala (Tripura) on all working days between banking hours on payment of requisite fee.

NOTE:: The WBJEE 2011 Application Form may also be obtained by Post from the Board’s Office on application with an additional fee of Rupee 200/- (Rupees one hundred) only. The total amount (i.e., cost of application form plus Rupee 200/-) has to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “WEST BENGAL JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS BOARD” payable at Howrah / Kolkata.
26th January 2011, 03:57 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? From where to collect form of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal?

Date of JEE [Joint Entrance Examination] of West Bengal is 17.04.2011
Branches of United Bank of India sale the application forms.
3rd February 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

when will the application form of wbjenparh-2011 be available and from where
12th February 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

how to get wbpsc helpline
26th February 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to collect wbjee form now??????????
i mean after the last date of submission.....
15th June 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

where 4m i will get to know the results of jenparh 2011
9th July 2011, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

i am a arts students in H.S. (West bengal board). can i apply for JEE in homeopathy?
11th August 2011, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Date of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? From where to collect form of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a arts students in H.S. (West bengal board). can i apply for JEE in homeopathy?
how can you expect that!!!!!!!!!! without any knowledge of PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, MATH AND BIOLOGY?????????????????????
13th September 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

i am a bio-science in H.S(wb brd).how can i apply for JEE in Homeopathy in next year???????????????
29th December 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for bhms medical officer
2nd January 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

i am class 12 ! this year i will give HS science . i want to know that from where and when homoeopathic entrance exam form is going to give ?
26th February 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any age bar? when is the date of jee for homeopathic courses in w.b. in 2012? \
10th October 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Date of homeopathic exam in 2013?
30th November 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

when the start next homeopathi exam????please reply me......
6th February 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

date of homeopathy jee exam of west bengal in 2013?From where to collect form of Homeopathic exam of west bengal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?