15th July 2011, 11:01 PM
syedzahid

Date of next Ph.D entrance exam?

i want to know that when phd exam will held? Kindly provide me the right date

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  2. Procedure and examination date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. When the notification of PhD entrance exam will be published by Christian Medical College, Vellore? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  4. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  6. PhD entrance exam date of CFTRI Mysore for 2016
  7. Detailed information and examination date of Nagarjuna University PhD entrance exam? Course duration and fee of this course?
  8. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  9. Can someone please answer me soon on the common entrance exams which we need to give for doing Ph.D course?
  10. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in phd after M.Sc in Chemistry? When is the last date of entrance exam of it?
  12. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  13. What can I do if applied for NERIST Ph.D entrance exam but haven't received admit card? Examination date of NERIST Ph.D entrance exam?
  14. List of entrance exams available to get PhD(Home Science) admission in India? Examination date of such entrance exams? -- [New]
  15. Ph.D course after completing MCA course? List of university and their date of entrance exam for Ph.D course?
  16. Ph.D after completing M.Sc Zoology with 82%?
  17. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
19th November 2011, 01:26 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Date of next Ph.D entrance exam?

Dear friend, JNU(jawaharlal nehru university), new delhi organize written examination for P.hd in january 2012. give this exam & get admission in P.hd.
For more info visit jnu official website: http://jnu.ac.ic/

best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6th October 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of next Ph.D entrance exam?

how get admission in M.TECH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?