23rd October 2011, 07:58 AM
Unregistered

Date of Open MAT MBA Exam in the next year? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

sir, i want to know the date of open mat mba in 2012
.i also want to know the duration &fee of course

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBA in IIM B?
  2. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA course? Is it better to do MBA from Mumbai University(Open Learning)?
  4. Information about MAT exam? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. Best colleges offering MBA in IB which accept MAT score? What is the fee structure?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  7. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  9. How can I fill the form of MAT after passing B.Com? List of top colleges of MBA? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure, fee structure, duration and last date of registration for AMIE course?
  11. Which Department I can do MBA being a candidate of final year of BCA course? Date of next MAT Exam?
  12. Fees to complete MBA degree? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the MBA colleges in Ahmedabad with low fee structure accepting MAT score
  15. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  16. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  17. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  18. What is the fee structure for external MBA in Symbiosis Institute? What is the duration of the course?

23rd October 2011, 11:31 AM
sathish0038

Default Re: Date of Open MAT MBA Exam in the next year? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

There will be five papers in MAT 2012:-

Language Comprehension:- 40 Questions

Mathematical Skills:- 40 Questions

Data Analysis & Sufficiency:- 40 Questions

Intelligence & Critical Reasoning:- 40 Questions

Indian & Global Environment:- 40 Questions

MAT 2012 Eligibility: Graduates in any discipline. Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply

MAT 2011 September Important Dates / Notification:-

Last Date for Online Registration:- 12 August 2011 (Friday)

Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi :- 16 August 2011 (Tuesday)

PAPER BASED TEST:-

Test Date:- 04 September 2011 (Sunday)

Test Timings:- 1000-1230 Hrs

Reporting Time at the Test Centre:- 0900 Hrs

COMPUTER BASED TEST:-

Test Date:- 10 September 2011 (Saturday) onwards

Test Timing:- In different Time slots at specific test venues

the dates of MAT 2012

7th November 2011, 09:54 PM
rudramishra

Default Re: Date of Open MAT MBA Exam in the next year? Duration and Fee structure for this course?

Last Date for Online Registration:- 12 August 2011 (Friday)

Last Date for receipt of filled in Online Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi :- 16 August 2011 (Tuesday)

PAPER BASED TEST
Test Date N04 September 2011

5th December 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know mat exam date in feb 2012,when online registration will be start and fees structure plz reply me fast.

2nd January 2012, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW MAT ENTRANCE EXAM DATE

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?