13th February 2012, 12:02 AM
MAHMOOD KHAN

Date for PhD admissions in Marketing from Ranchi University?

I want to know the time (date/month) for Ph.D 2012 in Marketing from Ranchi
University
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University? -- [New]
  2. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  3. Date of PhD(Commerce) entrance exam conducted by Ranchi University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  5. Procedure to do Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Zoology from Ranchi University?
  6. Details about Ph.D in Commercial law from Ranchi?
  7. Date of sale of forms of BBA admissions in BIT Mesra Ranchi?
  8. Ranchi University, MBA in Marketing Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Procedure to apply for PhD program in Ranchi University for UGC-NET-JRF qualified candidate?
  10. What the process of the PhD registration for the current year?
  11. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  12. Date of sale of registration form for Ph.D English course in Ranchi University?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi University to study PhD in Geology?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  16. Date of admission for Ph.D in Ranchi University? What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Rinpas Ranchi?
  17. Procedure to apply for Ph.D courses in Ranchi Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed Information regarding the Ph.D in Management course from Ranchi University?
17th January 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date for PhD admissions in Marketing from Ranchi University?

I want to pursue phd in management from ranchi university, please give me dtailed information
9th August 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date for PhD admissions in Marketing from Ranchi University?

How to do Ph.D from Ranchi University. I have done MBA from Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?