4th March 2010, 02:39 PM
fasihur rahman

Date of admission for Ph.D in Ranchi University? What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Rinpas Ranchi?

I would like to know the date of admission for P.hd in Ranchi University
and my second question is what the date of intrance Exam for M.phil in RINPAS RANCHI

16th January 2012, 12:19 AM
Sharma sujeet

Default Re: Date of admission for Ph.D in Ranchi University? What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Rinpas Ranchi?

To know the admission date for ph.d in ranchi direct go to his website or search on google.
26th March 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of admission for Ph.D in Ranchi University? What is the date of the entrance exam for M.Phil in Rinpas Ranchi?

I am MA(History) 1st class. Lecturer in a college. I want to complete Ph.D from Ranchi University. What is the procedure to complete the same
4th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am M. Phill iwant phd in hemophlia ple advais me
16th April 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD either in micro finance or rural livelihood programmes from ranchi University. What is the procedure to register for PhD.?
4th July 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to do phd in economics from ranchi univercity.what is the procedure to register for phd?
16th January 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i am M.Phil. Physics and i want to do Ph.D.what is procedure for the current year?
21st February 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am M.A history with first class and want to do m.phil in ranchi university.what is procedure?
18th December 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

I am Msc (Mathematics) with ist class and i want to do Ph.D from Ranchi University, What is the procedure ?
9th June 2014, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

i am student of ramgarh collage M A in histoy plz give me adavice to do phd mo 8969157106
28th September 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am M.Phil in Political science & want to do P.hd from Ranchi university. plz send me P.hd procrdure & session of your University at [email protected]
27th July 2019, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do p.hd in mathematics from Ranchi University what is the admission date
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?