2nd May 2011, 07:47 PM
kajal jasrotia

Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State

respected sir ,i want to know about the date of polytecnic exam as well as the date of submission of the form.also,i belong to jammu and kashmir state.

24th June 2015, 06:46 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of Polytechnic exam? What is the date of submission of forms? I belong to Jammu and Kashmir State

# The admission in polytechnic courses is done through Polytechnic Entrance Examination which is conducted by Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) every year.

# Eligibility conditions required for polytechnic entrance exams are:

* Must be permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir State.
* Candidate must have completed matriculation from recognised board.
* Must have obtained 45% marks by General category and 40% marks by reserved category in 10+2 level.
* The prescribed age limit is 15-18 years at the time of admission.

# Candidate has to apply for above said examination through online mode and the prescribed fees (Rs. 800/-) has to remitted online through net banking, through challans, by credit or debit cards.

# The pattern of examination:

* Questions asked are pertaining to subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language.
* Total marks fixed for examination is 180 marks.
* Duration of examination is three hours.
* For every correct answer, candidate awarded with one marks. On the other hand, there is also provision of negative marking for every incorrect or wrong answer.

# For more detailed information, please refer the official website of Board of Professional Entrance Examination (BOPEE) which is www.jakbopee.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?