18th December 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Date of the release of Karnataka CET form?

What is the date for releas of karnatka CET forms?...please tell me the date for it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to re-appear in KCET 2016?
  2. Elligibility & last date for kcet?
  3. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  4. When the notification of Karnataka-CET will be released? Syllabus of Karnataka-CET?
  5. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  6. Whether Diploma CET will be conducted this year? Release date of application form? -- [New]
  7. Availability of application form and last date to apply for Karnataka CET
  8. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  9. Am I eligible for CET exam?What's the applying procedure and exam schedule for the same? I've birth certificate of Karnataka but currently staying in Kerala
  10. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  11. Date of sale of diploma CET forms in karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. karnataka CET 2011: How to apply? Fee for the exam?
  13. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I'm a resident of mangalore in Karnataka and done schooling(CBSE) from Karnataka. How may I get application form and fee structure?
  14. When Karnataka-CET will be held? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Can I write CET after failing in Maths final exam? When is the last date of submission of CET Karnataka application?
  16. Last date of filling the form for Karnataka CET?
  17. What should I do after making an error in CET karnataka application form?
  18. When is the D.Ed CET exam? What is the date of submission of form?
22nd December 2011, 04:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of the release of Karnataka CET form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the date for releas of karnatka CET forms?...please tell me the date for it
The notification for the Karnataka Common Entrance Test has not been yet published and therefore, its not possible to provide you any information regarding the availability of the application forms.
The notification, when published, will be available on the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority.
22nd December 2011, 09:30 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The application form for CET exam will be issued from the last week of February to the second week of March 2012. The exam will commence in the last week of April 2012. The minimum qualification required is 12th pass from a recognized board under the Karnataka state. You should have scored at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination. The lower age limit for the exam is 17 years. The candidate must be a resident of Karnataka state.
21st February 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I heard that cet exam for 2012 are on 4 and 5 of may is it true
9th April 2012, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

when will be the forms of CET issued
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?