7th June 2012, 09:31 PM
rajendra prusty

Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?

sir, please intimate the date of sale of ignou B.ed form for admission in session 2013 and the date of entrance test for that.

6th August 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?

B.Ed. admission for 2013 at ignou I want to know the date of entrance test
9th September 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?

i want know the last date of sale of b.ed. application form in session 2013?
5th December 2012, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Pse intimate me that when ignou B.ed form well be saled for 2013.
16th December 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

please sir. i need to know the mh-cet b.ed exam 2013 date
18th May 2014, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me the last of submission of b.Ed forms IGNOU 2014?And date of entrance test?
16th September 2016, 08:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

The Indira Gandhi National Open University, known as IGNOU, is a distance learning national university located in IGNOU road, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, India.

B.Ed is a Bachelor of Education. This is an undergraduate academic course known as B.Ed. The duration of this course is two year.

For Bachelor of Education course candidate must have passed Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Commerce form a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in Bachelor degree for Bachelor of Education course is 50%.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission is 18 April 2017 and date of B.Ed entrance test is First week of June 2017. For more information you can visit at the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University: www.ignou.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?