2nd September 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Date of sale of Uttar Pradesh Teacher eligibility test? What is the date of the examination?

When sale of uttar pradesh teacher eligibility test application form will start? What is the date of examination of uttar pradesh teacher eligibility test?

27th January 2012, 03:27 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of sale of Uttar Pradesh Teacher eligibility test? What is the date of the examination?

As now the date is over for 2011 year and the UPTET was organised in the month of November.Basically for TET exam first of all you should have degree of Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks from a recognised university,and B.ed with 60% marks.Relaxation of 5% marks at BA/B.Sc./Senior Secondary level for SC/ST/.In TET exam there will be 2 papers with objective multiple choice questions. Each paper will consist of 150 questions. These papers are intended for different levels of teaching as given below.

1. Paper I: For those want to become teachers for classes I-V.
2. Paper II: For those want to teach classes between VI and VIII.
3. Paper I and II: Those interested in teaching from Class I to VIII will have to appear and qualify in both the papers.There is no upper age limit to apply for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).

TET will be a compulsory and essential requirement for securing a teaching job in all types of schools. As the notification for 2012 will release will let you know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?