26th June 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?

sir, WITH DUE RESPECT,COULD you please tell me what is the date and time of counselling according to different ranks? MINE rank in wbjee medical is 2006 {gen}.and when we are going to get our rank card?PLEASE REPLY

Related Questions:
  1. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  2. Date of medical counseling for WBJEE medical rankers? Date of sale of application forms of counseling?
  3. Date of start of WBJEE counseling? From where to get the counseling form and rank card?
  4. What is the date of counseling for WBJEE(Engineering)? I have got 37565 rank in WBJEE
  5. When will the medical counseling start for WBJEE? My WBJEE medical rank is 698
  6. After scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank can I study MBBS course in any government college? Exact date of counseling of WBJEE?
  7. Can I study MBBS course in a government college after scoring 416 WBJEE medical rank? Exact counseling date of WBJEE(Medical)?
  8. When does the counseling start for WBJEE? I have scored 27603 in WBJEE
  9. When will the counseling for WBJEE medical start?
  10. Cutoff for WBJEE Medical for last year? Total number of seats available for WBJEE medical? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Counseling date and of WBJEE exam? List of top colleges under WBJEE? Which college can I get after scoring 14421 rank in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the WBJEE counseling date for 4339 rank in WBJEE?
  13. When will be the counseling start for WBJEE? My rank is 32281
  14. Date for counseling for WBJEE? College available after scoring 33800 rank in WBJEE?
  15. Colleges which I can get after scoring 655 rank in WBJEE medical? Date of counseling?
  16. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE? -- [New]
  17. When will the WBJEE counseling start?
  18. What is the counseling date? of WBJEE? Can I get any mechanical engineering in government college? My WBJEE rank is 6969

27th June 2011, 09:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, WITH DUE RESPECT,COULD you please tell me what is the date and time of counselling according to different ranks? MINE rank in wbjee medical is 2006 {gen}.and when we are going to get our rank card?PLEASE REPLY
dear friend ,

Detailed information regarding Counselling of Merit Listed candidates (Engineering) of JEM – 2011 is available after some days .

so you can visit those website regularly .

1) www.csc-et.in
2) www.wbjeeb.in
3) www.banglarmukh.com

here you can find all things about WBJEE 2011.

all the best

28th June 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?

my rank in engineering is 23363,please tell me how i can get my rank card and councelling date,place

28th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the exact date of wbjee 2011 counsellingdo reply at [email protected]

29th June 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

when is wbjee 2011 counselling starting

2nd July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

when is medical counselling for WBJEE ...????? PLz reply if anyone has any information regarding..checked JEM site but it consist information regarding only Engineering Counselling..

4th July 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,my rank is 6025(sc) in engineering in wbjee 2011.when and where is my councelling?

5th July 2011, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

my rank is23522 when is my counselling date..?????????????

5th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

when is wbjee medical counselling? my rank is 232 can i get nrs medical college

6th July 2011, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

my no is 466527 mera counseeling date humko jaldi batla
aur counseeling ka last date kya hai.ty
bye hai

7th July 2011, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank in medicals is 2499...can i know about the counsilling dates and probability of mine getting into m.b.bs in any college?????

7th July 2011, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

nothing i have no questions

14th July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

this is the most ridiculous forum ever

17th April 2012, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

which rank is possible after scoring 30 marks in wbjee 2012

17th April 2012, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

which rank is possible after scoring 30 marks in wbjee?

17th April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Date of start of WBJEE counseling? When we will get the rank card for WBJEE Medical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
nothing i have no questions
expected score 135(Medical). What will be the rank. Please let me know the expected medical colleges.

29th May 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

when will the rank card be availabe??my rank in wbjee medical is 1166...in which college can i get admission??

29th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

when will the rank card be available??

29th May 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

my rank in wbjee is 82835 can iget admission in any private engineering college
pls reply

2nd June 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the norms to follow to get rank card for wbjee 2012 and the date of issuing rank cards?

3rd June 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

sir,can you tell me when will happen the counseling of engineering for 2012?my rank is 8647.how can i get my rank card and when?

17th June 2012, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

my wbjee 2012 rank 82 in medical.when i get my rank card?

4th July 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

wen is wbjee medical cnsllng scheduled to ????

24th May 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum cut off marks for sc candidates to get an admission in government college like jadhappur or shivppur engeeniaring colleges???????????plzzzzz reply me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?