21st April 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Date of TET entrance exam for UP? Date of availability of application forms of TET for UP?

What is exam date and application form date for tet for uttar pradesh?

Give me the details about TET exam fast

28th April 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of TET entrance exam for UP? Date of availability of application forms of TET for UP?

TET UP Form Available in Central Bank Branch
28th April 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of TET entrance exam for UP? Date of availability of application forms of TET for UP?

i want to know that whether tet of u.p. and delhi is the same and if qualified for ctet will i have to do the job in delhi as i m married in up
30th April 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

KYA MA(SHIKSHA SASTRA) SE PASS STUDENT TET UP KE LIYE ELIGIBLE HAI. PLEASE REPLY
2nd May 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

important dates for the UP TET exam
3rd May 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Tet exam date
3rd May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i am belongs to bihar.so i can fill up application form from utter pradesh.plz tell me.mail [email protected]
Pravin kumar (kaushambi) U.P
3rd May 2011, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

B.a. me 45 persent hai b.ed me 52 persent hai can i fill u.p. tet form i am genrel candedate
4th May 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

what atet date in up
5th May 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

mujhe up tet ka syalabus sent kare aur vbtc me chayan ka prosess bataye.
6th May 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

how can i apply online form fill tet u.p.
6th May 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

u p tet form availablity and last date to submit
6th May 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i am rani verma b.ed dear sir tell me up tet syalabus & up tet exam date.

plz sent me syalabus of tet exam & date in my mail id [email protected]
7th May 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

1.ARE BCA CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE FOR TET ENTRANCE EXAM IN UP AND DELHI?
2.HOW MANY PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED FOR TET EXAM?
3.IS IT EXAM 12th CLASS,HOW MANY PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED IN 12th?
4.my sister has 48% in B.A. AND 67% IN B.ED IN 2008-09 CCS UNIVERSITY,MEERUT.ARE SHE AVAILABLE FOR TET EXAM?
5. PLEASE SIR\MADAM REPLY MY BEBSITE JUST NOW TIME .QUESTION (4) IS MOST IMPORTENT
AGAIN PLEASE REPLY SIR
BEBSIT: [email protected]
mob: 9286149643
7th May 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i have 48% in b.a and 67% in b ed .am i available for tet entrance exam
bebsite:[email protected]
9th May 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

kya highschool, intermediat and graduation me 50% hona jaruri hai
please send to syllabus in my email id- [email protected]
10th May 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

i am graduation with 47% and bed with 70% . am i eligible for tet in up and delhi . i belong to obc catagory (up). please confirm and send at email id- [email protected]
10th May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Date of TET entrance exam for UP? Date of availability of application forms of TET for UP?

What is exam date and application form date for tet for uttar pradesh?

Give me the details about TET exam fast[/QUOTE]
11th May 2011, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

sir kya high school. inter.b.sc or b.ed me 5o% hona
must hai.
SC/ST ko kya egibility hai.
Up tet ke form kab tak ayenge.
Tet ka sylebus kya hai
tell my i.d
[email protected]
12th May 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

When is the xams I have 72% in B.ed ....and I belong to General category ...what is the syllabus ...pls reply [email protected]
12th May 2011, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, i want to know that ctet & up tet exam are different? i have missed the opportunity to submit online form of ctet exam.now is there any criteria for submisson of this form.please give me any advice on my email address [email protected].
12th May 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

i am b.ed appeared student.may i submit in up tet. Tell me at [email protected]
12th May 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

sir jo btc 2010 me training kar rahain hain unko bhi tet dena padega?tell my id [email protected]
13th May 2011, 01:48 PM

last date of tet entrance exam for up. I want Application form.
14th May 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that whether tet of u.p. and delhi is the same and if qualified for ctet will i have to do the job in delhi as i m married in up
very soon till 20 may 2011
15th May 2011, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Please give me detail for uptet
15th May 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir kaya bped walo ko tet nhi dena hai
15th May 2011, 10:06 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

UP TET exam notification is not come yet. It will come soon in employment news.
16th May 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I am arti. sir i want to detail up tet exam date. when it is available on bank and online. please send to my email Id [email protected]
18th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the date of availability of application forms of TET for UP? Can online option also available for submit the application? If available let me no the URL ? if you don't know than tell me the possibility? .

Please reply to me on my emial id [email protected]

Thanks & Rgards,
Abhi
21st May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir up tet form kb melega
22nd May 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

when up tet forms will open,what is the eligibility condition& syllabus.please inform me at my ID [email protected] or SMS at 9714849107
24th May 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of up tet exam.tell me on my email id- [email protected]
or Call on my mobile 09319222517
24th May 2011, 04:07 PM
Rajan Tripathi

Question Re: Date of TET entrance exam for UP? Date of availability of application forms of TET for UP?

Sir i want to know what is last date of filling the form of TET (teacher eligibility test)--2011
where TET form available---?
Kindly send me above detail at undersigned-----
my email [email protected]
25th May 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF DEPOSITING THE FORM IN UP OF TET
26th May 2011, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir, when the up tet form is coming out...
26th May 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

if any person get 49%of mark in B.A AND 50% of mark in M.A he/she is able to give TET exam?
26th May 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of up tet exam.tell me on my email id [email protected] or call on my mobile 09651209895
26th May 2011, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I am swt Sapna. i am doing BTC. can i apply for u.p TET?
26th May 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I want to know about u.p TET forms,when`ll it open & what is the syllabus of it as well as minimum passing %.
Kindly send me this information at my mail id...............<< [email protected] >>
Regards:
Aarchi
26th May 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to know what is last date of filling the form of TET (teacher eligibility test)--2011
where TET form available---?
Kindly send me above detail at undersigned-----
my email [email protected]
26th May 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the date of availability of up tet application form and what is the date of its exam ?
26th May 2011, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
kya ma(shiksha sastra) se pass student tet up ke liye eligible hai. Please reply
tet= teacher eligible test iska matlab hai ke aap pehle b.ed kare uske baad tet ka apply kar sakte hai. Ma se iska koi connection nahi hota
27th May 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

i am b.ed appearing student, am i eligible for up tet..
Plz. Tell me plz..at my email...
[email protected]
28th May 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered mangi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
important dates for the UP TET exam
aane pe sms aa jaye ga
29th May 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Please send me the UP TET important dates (Last day for submitting the form, exam dates, etc) on my email [email protected]

Regards,
--Sanjeev
29th May 2011, 01:27 PM
sanjeevk9

Please send me the important dates (last date for submitting the form, exam dates, etc) on my email [email protected].

Regards,
--Sanjeev
30th May 2011, 02:15 PM
kavitasingh.kanak

plz send me the TET entrance exam for up & Date of availability of application forms of TET for UP. on my Email ID [email protected]
30th May 2011, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

kya me tet test de sakta hun mane N T T and M A hindi se ker rakha he
1st June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

I AM APPEARING IN B.ED AND WANT TO DO TET, PLEASE TELL ME LAST DATE OF APPLICATION FORM AND SOURCES FOR APPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?