27th May 2011, 11:32 AM
sekarls

Can the exam of Sanskrit Language be answered in English? Will Sanskrit be taught from the basics in 11th?

Please advise, whether in the exam the sanskrit language can be answered in english.

Whether Sanskrit will be taught from the basics in Plus I

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility of doing Sanskrit after 12th? Can I do B.Ed in Sanskrit?
  2. Can I write Sanskrit paper in English or I will have to write entire paper in Sanskrit only?
  3. Which course is best to study after 10th in Sanskrit language? -- [New]
  4. Potti Sreeramulu Telegu University, M.A. Sanskrit 1st Year-Prose & Poetry Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Eligibility criteria for getting scholarship to do MA in Sanskrit?
  6. Am I eligible for the post of TGT Sanskrit in DSSSB? I have done B.A with english, Sanskrit, History and Political Science
  7. Model question papers of Sanskrit, English and Kannada?
  8. BAMS Exam is in English or Sanskrit Medium? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the qualification required to do Ph.D in Sanskrit?
  10. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  11. Can any bank sanction education loan for higher studies in Sanskrit language?
  12. Karnataka SSLC question papers of last 7 years in 1st language Sanskrit , 2nd language English, 3rd language Kannada?
  13. What are the possibilities in Sanskrit in future? I am a graduate with Mathematics and Sanskrit from KUK
  14. Detailed information about the branches available in 12th CBSE?
  15. CBSE Class XIIth Sanskrit Core Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Is there any source to know about all the research work done in India on Philosophy in Sanskrit Language or in English Language?
  17. JRF/NET Sanskrit 2015 exams books
  18. What should I do if I want to do Ph.D course in Sanskrit?
22nd August 2011, 02:42 PM
ASHWANI42092

Default Re: Can the exam of Sanskrit Language be answered in English? Will Sanskrit be taught from the basics in 11th?

Dear friend,
For your kind information that Sanskrit is language .It is one of the
famous language of our country .Sanskrit is a compulsory subject
in all schools from 5th class to 8th class.After 8th it's your choice
if you want to continue with Sanskrit you can continue.From 5th class
onwards basics of Sanskrit is being taught not from 11th class onwards.
Second thing the exam of Sanskrit you will have to take in only Sanskrit.
You can't take the Sanskrit exam in English language .If you do so then
definitely you will be fail in Sanskrit and also you make your fun in your class.
So don't try to give the exam of Sanskrit in English.
30th September 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can the exam of Sanskrit Language be answered in English? Will Sanskrit be taught from the basics in 11th?

can the net exam of sanskrit be given in english?
24th October 2011, 08:11 AM
shilpidm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can the net exam of sanskrit be given in english?

Dear friend, I wish to inform Mr. Ashwani42092 that unfortunately in India, Sanskrit is a compulsory subject from class 5th to 8th only in CBSE-affiliated schools and in only some State-board affiliated schools, not all. Even at +2, under-graduate and post graduate levels in many states, question-papers of Sanskrit elective do not insist on compulsorily Sanskrit answers for the entire paper. Only certain indicated questions are to be answered necessarily in Sanskrit. This is a healthy approach because, as of today, most quality reference books of Sanskrit are still in English or vernaculars. Many states allow the script of the local vernacular in lieu of Devanagari in answering questions in Sanskrit. So the decision of UGC to answer entire question paper compulsorily in Sanskrit may ultimately prove detrimental to the cause of Sanskrit. I invite more views of esteemed readers on this topic.
12th February 2012, 11:47 PM
qwertyuiop2758

Dear
For your kind information, I would like to tell you that Sanskrit is language .It is one of the famous languages of our country .Sanskrit is a compulsory subject
in all schools from 5th class to 8th class.After 8th it's your choice
if you want to continue with Sanskrit you can continue.From 5th class
onwards basics of Sanskrit is being taught not from 11th class onwards.
Second thing the exam of Sanskrit you will have to take in only Sanskrit.
You can't take the Sanskrit exam in English language .If you do so then
definitely you will be fail in Sanskrit and also you will make your fun in your class.
So don't try to give the exam of Sanskrit in English.
Thankyou
Aishwarya Mehrotra
5th March 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

which are the answer to be write in sanskrit
25th April 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sanskrit is compulsary subject in BAMS??????????????????????
3rd June 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can i write bcom sanskrit in english?
20th January 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

In 11th class , We have to write Sanskrit exam Only in Sanskrit or any other choice ???
I am studying Sanskrit Exam in English ... So need answer quickly !!! :(
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?