25th February 2017, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

December term Cut off marks of CMA Final exam? Percentage of passed students?

Hello sir, I am going to appear in CMA Final exam in June. Please tell me what was the cut off marks for it in December term? Percentage of passed students?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Cost and Management Accountant sit in NET exam conducted by UGC? What is the minimum percentage required in CMA final to sit in NET exam?
  2. Date of admission for ICWA course? Where the admission form will be available in Chennai?
  3. What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?
  4. Can a CA IPCC passed get direct admission in CMA Intermediate without appearing for CMA Foundation? Will I have to do training for it?
  5. How can a graduate join ICWA in 2016?
  6. Will I get a job after completing CMA course at the age of 2 years? -- [New]
  7. whether CMA are also eligible to sit in NET conducted by UGC? Whether a Cost and Management Accountant is eligible for any exemption in NET?
  8. How to join CS intermediate after finishing B.Com course
  9. CPT passed can continue with CMA Executive level?
  10. Can I register for ICWAI Final and attempt final exam in next December after passing ICWAI Inter in June
  11. Minimum percentage required for 12 standard students for AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of CMA chapters and extension counters with address in Dubai
  13. Am I eligible to join ICWA course after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  14. What is the procedure to join IAS study circle?
  15. Last date of filling the CS examination foundation programme for June?
  16. Will an IPCC passed student have to do articleship again after completion of CMA Inter if already doing articleship?
  17. Is it manageable to do BAF along with CMA or B.Com is best to do along with CMA?
  18. Scope of doing CWA along with M.Com? Do the exams of M.Com clash with ICWA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?