25th May 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Which department will give more job after MSW course?

Dear sir /Madam, My Name is Mugilan, I have MSW social work and B.Sc in Rural development science. Which department will give me the job?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSW government job? I have completed my MSW degree
  2. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  3. What are the job opportunities available after completion of MSW course?
  4. Is it good to do MSW course for getting a better job in future?
  5. Career and Job opportunities for MSW? I am currently studying in final year B.A(Sociology) through distance education
  6. Job opportunities after 'Master of Social Works' courses?
  7. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  8. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  9. Is it possible for me to get the government job after completion of MSW?
  10. How to study MSW after B.A?
  11. How can I get a government job with MSW? What is the scope of MSW for government job? Can I get a government job with MSW?
  12. Jobs available in Government sector and Hospitals for MSW(Medical & Psychiatric) graduate?
  13. Is there any good institute in Assam for MSW course? What kind of jobs will be offered for MSW?
  14. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  15. Is MSW course a good choice? Can we get decent salaries? How to get a good job after completing that?
  16. What is the eligibility for government job? I am pursuing MSW final and 30 years old
  17. Can I get a government job in IGNOU MSW? Where are the vacancies declared in government sector?
  18. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
25th May 2017, 04:26 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which department will give more job after MSW course?

After completion of MSW course you can get a job in following departments :
Education field
NGO
Rural and Urban Development
Women, Child and Tribe Welfare
Community Development Projects
Industrial and Corporate Sector
Hospitals

Etc. Thanks
25th May 2017, 04:44 PM
help100%

Default Re: Which department will give more job after MSW course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir /Madam, My Name is Mugilan, I have MSW social work and B.Sc in Rural development science. Which department will give me the job?
Look MSW in Social work generally provides opportunity to candidates to get job in the NGO sector or HR Department. So, you can apply to respectives NGO and Human Resource Department of Private and Govt Companies.

The best would be as you have B.Sc in Rural Development apply in NGOs works for the Rural or Agricultural Development or doing R&D in such regards. You can also apply in the Company's CSR Department.

Hope the above information helped you, for further query do let us know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?