11th August 2020, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Gynecology course for B.Sc Botany graduate?

Hello Friends, I have completed my B.Sc in Botany. I don’t want to do M.Sc in Botany or any other Medical course. I am interested in Gynecology. So, I want to know that I can do this course? If yes, then can you give me some details of this course.

14th August 2020, 02:57 PM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: Detailed information about Gynecology course for B.Sc Botany graduate?

Those things you want to do any physician assistant nurse can do. As a doctor you are required to be complete expert in your field. Yes, I did Ob and Gyn for over thirty years, than I was getting too old for 2 am calls, for delivery, followed by 7am major surgery, so I gave up obstetrics, with a very heavy heart, than I practiced Gynecology and gynecological surgery, including female urology. Than close to seventy, I still had steady hands, but did not want to risk any problems during 3–5 hour surgeries, so I stopped surgery and did office gynecology only for 5 more years. I’m 85 now, and boy do I miss the on hand action of the complete ObGyn specialty. Without Surgery and Ob, do instead Family phisician there you can be a office gynecologist, with minor office procedures, and do office prenatal care and have someone deliver for you. You can charge for the the prenatal care, and he or she for the delivery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?