15th May 2012, 10:31 AM
mumtajs

Detailed Information regarding CA course? Duration for this course? Institutes offering this course?

hai sir..
am completed my bba degree in ths march. i want to become a ca. so please tel abt the course details and duration and institutes?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offer SAP FICO Training in Pune? Detailed information and course duration?
  2. Details about BCA like the entrance exam, syllabus and the forms?
  3. Information about Energy Auditing? Duration of the course and the institutes offering the course?
  4. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  5. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Mumbai?
  6. List of companies offering Industrial Training to B.Pharmacy 3rd year student in Hyderabad? Detailed information, duration and total fee of Industrial Training? -- [New]
  7. Information about Energy Auditing course? What is the duration of the course? Institutes offering the course in Chennai? How much does it cost?
  8. Institutes in Pune offering Energy Auditor course? Duration of the course and is the postal course available?
  9. CPA Course Information: Duration, Fee Structure, Institutes, Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Detail information about PGDFM? Colleges offering the course, duration and fee structure of the course?
  11. What is the duration of energy auditing course? Institutes offering this course?
  12. Duration of the Energy Auditing course? Institutes offering the course in India?
  13. Detailed list of institutes/colleges offering M.Tech(Bioinformatics)
  14. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  15. Energy Auditing: Duration of course, Institutes offering Energy Auditing Course?
  16. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  17. Institutes offering integrated MSc courses? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  18. Institutes, duration and fee structure of PGDFM course?
13th June 2012, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding CA course? Duration for this course? Institutes offering this course?

Hi sir,
This manohar reddy i complect my degree B.com i want to join a c.a course, can u please send me the detail for may mail: [email protected] ,.............................................
23rd February 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding CA course? Duration for this course? Institutes offering this course?

hello sir...........
i m mohd akil from teerthanker mahaveer university in moradabad
sir i m complet bba. plz help me my mobile no 9808264686
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?