3rd January 2012, 11:46 AM
kingboosters

Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?

please give me necessary details about ICWA,CFA and CS.wht is the procedure and wht is the qualification required to do the course.at present am study in bcom2nd yr.am intrested in accounts and finance

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which courses have more scope in India? Detailed information about medical courses?
  3. After completing MBA Finance which one is a better course, CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?
  4. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  5. Best course or university after passing 12th in commerce?
  6. Information about the ground courses of Airline? List of available courses what are the qualifications required? Institutes offering the course?
  7. Which course in better among CA, CS, CFA and ICWA for MBA candidate? Scope of CFA and CPA in USA after completing MBA?
  8. What should I do after passing 12th with 62%?
  9. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  10. What should I do after graduation in B.Com? -- [New]
  11. What to do after completing 12th with commerce?
  12. Best jobs for Girls in Commerce sector?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream?
  14. Last 10 years question papers for entrance exam of DU?
  15. What can I do after passing 12th?
  16. How to do MS after doing B.E in electronics and telecommunication field
  17. What can I get after passing intermediate with 96.7% in OBC category
  18. Qualification required to join Anesthetics Assistant and Diploma in Radiology courses? Institutes offering this course?
10th January 2012, 10:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboosters View Post
please give me necessary details about ICWA,CFA and CS.wht is the procedure and wht is the qualification required to do the course.at present am study in bcom2nd yr.am intrested in accounts and finance
In order to pursue Chartered Accountancy and Cost & Work Accountancy course, you need to qualify +2 level of exam whereas, for CFA course, you must be a graduate.
For Chartered Accountancy course, you will have to qualify an entrance test known as Common Proficiency Test conducted by ICAI.
To pursue Cost & Work Accountancy course, you don't have to qualify any entrance test. If you register after graduation, you will be exempted from the Foundation Course of Cost & Work Accountancy course.
The CFA course comprise of three stages of examination named as Level 1, 2 and 3. You will have to qualify all the three levels in order to become CFA charter.
The chartered accountancy course comprise of Common Proficiency Test, Integrated Professional Competence Course, Final Course and prescribed practical training.
The Cost & Work Accountancy course comprise of Foundation course, Intermediate course, Final course and prescribed practical training.

For more information, you must refer to the official website of the following institutes:

ICAI
ICWAI
CFA
31st January 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding ICWA, CFA and CS courses? Required Qualification to do these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?

is it a good option to do CA and CS together?
11th June 2012, 03:04 PM
mnbgvs

The course structure of ICWAI consists of 3 levels.

-Foundation
-Intermediate
-Final

The candidates can join this course 12th class as the minimum academic qualification. Candidates who have completed Graduation can also join this course.

If the candidate want to join this course after completion of 12th class, then he has to complete all the 3 levels. But if the candidate is interested to join thsi course on the basis of Graduation, then he can directly join Intermediate level.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of 12th class or Graduation can also apply for this course.

This course consists of 12 subjects which are to be studied and which were arranged into 2 stages of 4 papers each.

The minimum percentage of marks that a candidate has to secure is 40% to qualify in each paper.

But the aggregate percentage of marks of all the papers that a candidate has to secure is 50%.

If the candidate is unable to get this percentage of marks, obviously he has to attempt for all the papers again. So, there is no chance at all to leave some of the papers for choice.

In addition to this, the candidate should have to complete the Practical Training too to be eligible for the Final course of ICWAI.

For more information on this exam, you can visit the official website for ICWAI. Here it is,
http://www.icwai.org/

4th September 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get addmision in ca inter first year i have passed diploma
13th November 2012, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

which is good CA or ICWA ?
23rd February 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required to do cfa course?
22nd March 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am finished CMA course if any exemption papers for CS course in 2013
23rd April 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

wht is best c.s. or m.f.c.i am very confuse?
C.S. is better for boys?
4th May 2013, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Which of the commerce courses gives a lot of money and specific standard among people?
22nd June 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for cfa course and wht its procedure and fee sturcture
12th June 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

C.S. is better for Girls, or not , my daughter have a b.com degree in first class..... can you tell me about C.S. Course & Institute in Nagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?