1st October 2010, 05:49 PM
gada neha

Detailed procedure to enroll for Ph.D degree? Which colleges are affiliated with this degree in Mumbai?

may I please know the detailed procedure to enroll for Ph.D Degree?which colleges are affiliated wid this degree in Mumbai..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to enroll for the internship after MS in Automobile?
  2. What is the procedure to get Enroll for law course? Details about the colleges and universities which offer part time degree course?
  3. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Education in Mumbai University?
  4. What is the procedure to enroll myself for Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  8. Procedure to do PhD in Hindi for B.Com graduate of Mumbai University?
  9. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  10. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  11. Difference between PGDBM and MBA? Which is better for further studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed procedure to enroll for studying PhD in Computer Application?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai which are offering PhD in Management?
  14. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  15. Is it necessary to do Ph.D before M.Phil? -- [New]
  16. Am I eligible for GATE for PhD? GATE for PhD in Bioinformatics?
  17. Eligibility for Assistant Professor job in government degree colleges?
  18. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
9th April 2011, 08:45 PM
N DEVENDER

Default Re: Detailed procedure to enroll for Ph.D degree? Which colleges are affiliated with this degree in Mumbai?

For doing Ph.D in india you should qualify CSIR or GATE or NET like national entrance exams.Once you qualify you can apply for any csir institutions or any central or local universities for admission.they (CSIR or GATE ) will provide fellowships also
20th April 2011, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure to enroll for Ph.D degree? Which colleges are affiliated with this degree in Mumbai?

i have completed M.Phil. in Mathematics from Annamalai University(UGC approved) by distance education. Can I do registration for Ph.D.2011. in mumbai university? and how?
6th June 2011, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

I ve completed my mba (distance education with is UGC recognized) Can I do registration for Ph.D.2011. in mumbai university? and how?
20th February 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA from UGC recognized university.Can i apply for registration of Ph.D? how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?