18th May 2011, 10:52 PM
eshwarprasadk

Detailed syllabus and model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am eshwar, applied for the post of STA-B (Mechanical engg) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
eshwar

19th May 2011, 03:21 PM
dawood.dodi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Detailed syllabus and model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM?

hi,
Sample Paper| Previous Year Paper For DRDO CEPTAM - 4

DRDO CEPTAM - 4 Exam i going to be held on 24 April So this post is to help those students. We will be posting Syllabus, Sample Paper & Question , Previous Year Paper to Help students. Any one want to add any Question is welcome.

SCHEME & Syllabus For DRDO CEPTAM - 4

SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: The written examination will be OMR based and of two hours duration,
consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions.

a) For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ :
The written test will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness,
General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and (ii) 100 Questions on Subject concerned.

b) For Assistant Hindi:
The written test will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General
Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.

c) For Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ :
The written examination will consist of (i) 75 questions on
General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability (ii) 25 questions on General English and (iii) 50
Questions on Hindi OR English language.

d) For Civilian Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman:
The written test will
consist of (i) 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic , Numerical Ability (ii) 25
Job related questions and (ii) 25 Questions on Hindi or English language.
22nd May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus and model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM?

please send syllabus and model question papers for sta-b(ece) to [email protected]
22nd May 2011, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed syllabus and model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM?

model exam paper in techinician A
23rd May 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Gaurab, applied for the post of STA-A (Store Assistant) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
Gaurab
23rd May 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

model exam paper in technical A PLEASE SEND to [email protected]
23rd May 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am requesting you for previous years solved question papers
of DRDO-CEPTAM-04 for the post of Admin Assistant(English Typewriting)
and Store Assistant.
23rd May 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

is dere any negative marking in d xam
23rd May 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am santosh, applied for the post of TECH-A (Fitter) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]
23rd May 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I am santosh, applied for the post of TECH-A (Fitter) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you
santosh
24th May 2011, 01:10 PM
sharma nidhi

Please send on e-mail [email protected] previous year question paper of DRDO Technician ‘A’ COPA. and also admin assistant /store assistant question papers.

Urgent
24th May 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
of DRDO-CEPTAM-04 for the post of
Store Assistant. MY MAIL ID [email protected]
24th May 2011, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

re detailed syllabus and model papers for the written exam of drdo ceptam

sir,
i am requesting you for previous years solved question papers of drdo ceptam-04 for the post of security assistant
24th May 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir Good Evening
I am requesting you to please send some previous model papers or question papers on Admin Assistant-A(English Typewriting) to my email:[email protected]
I hope that you will fulfill my request
thanking you,
K.Aniketh
25th May 2011, 12:01 PM

Sir,
of DRDO-CEPTAM-04 for the post of STA.
MY MAIL ID [email protected]
25th May 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawood.dodi View Post
hi,
Sample Paper| Previous Year Paper For DRDO CEPTAM - 4

DRDO CEPTAM - 4 Exam i going to be held on 06 Junl So this post is to help those students. We will be posting Syllabus, Sample Paper & Question , Previous Year Paper to Help students. Any one want to add any Question is welcome.

SCHEME & Syllabus For DRDO CEPTAM - 4

SCHEME OF EXAMINATION: The written examination will be OMR based and of two hours duration,
consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions.

a) For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ :
The written test will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness,
General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and (ii) 100 Questions on Subject concerned.

b) For Assistant Hindi:
The written test will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General
Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.

c) For Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ :
The written examination will consist of (i) 75 questions on
General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability (ii) 25 questions on General English and (iii) 50
Questions on Hindi OR English language.

d) For Civilian Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman:
The written test will
consist of (i) 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic , Numerical Ability (ii) 25
Job related questions and (ii) 25 Questions on Hindi or English language.
please provide exam papers
25th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

model paper my mail id [email protected]
25th May 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
have applied for the post of STA-B(computer science) & ADMIN ASSISTANT(English Typewriting). I Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].
25th May 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam,
i have applied for the post of STA-B(computer science) & ADMIN ASSISTANT(English Typewriting). I Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].
26th May 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

sir,

I am vinodkumar applied for store assistant job sir please send the previous year question papers and model papers.
of drdo entrance exam.

MY MAIL ID IS :[email protected]
27th May 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

sir,
plz send me the syllabus and model paper of the electronics and communication engg. for CEPTAM-4 DRDO examination. Send it to my email id is [email protected]. plz send it urgently because our exm. is very soon.
27th May 2011, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

hi friends there will be any negative marking in ceptam 4 exam pls let me know on [email protected]
27th May 2011, 01:21 AM
anpa

hi there will be any negative marking in ceptam 4 exam let me know
27th May 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am Renu, I would like to know the syllabus for technician A. Please do send the syllabus to [email protected]
27th May 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the post of STA-B(computer science),0107.I request you to send me the detailed syllabus &model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my mail id [email protected]
Hopefully,
Anziyamol.A
28th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,

I humbly request you to disclose the previous question papers for the "Senior Technical Assistant-B" so that it may be of some help to me to appear to give my examination perfectly.

You can reach me at [email protected].

Thanks and Regards,
(Narmada Y.)
28th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for electrical branch for CEPTAM -4 ?
28th May 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,I Shri Abhijit Hazarika applied for CEPTAM-04(diploma in Civil engg.). Please send me the previous model question paper at my e-mail id. My e-mail id is [email protected]
28th May 2011, 05:33 PM
Bhojraj Sharma

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Jitendra, applied for the post of STA-B (Mechanical engg) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
Jitendra
28th May 2011, 10:55 PM
pradeepdeshwal3626

Quote:
Originally Posted by eshwarprasadk View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am eshwar, applied for the post of STA-B (Mechanical engg) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
eshwar
friend,

DRDO Entry Test 2011 Written Exam Pattern|DRDO CEPTAM Exam Paper Pattern

DRDO Entry Test 2011 Exam Duration: 2 hours

The DRDO Entry Test 2011 written exam will be OMR based Test.

DRDO Entry Test 2011 consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions.

a) For STA ‘B’ & Technician ‘A’ : The DRDO Entry Test 2011 will consist of (i) 50 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability, General Science and (ii) 100 Questions on Subject concerned.

b) For Assistant Hindi: The DRDO Entry Test 2011 written exam will consist of (i) 50 Questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence, Reasoning & Numerical Ability and (ii) 50 Questions each on Hindi and English Language.

c) For Admin Assistant ‘A’ & Store Assistant ‘A’ : The DRDO Entry Test 2011 written exam will consist of (i) 75 questions on General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability (ii) 25 questions on General English and (iii) 50 Questions on Hindi OR English language.

d) For Civilian Driver ‘A’, Security Assistant ‘A’, Fire Engine Driver and Fireman: The DRDO CEPTAM Exam 2011 written test will consist of (i) 100 Questions on General Awareness, General Reasoning, Arithmetic , Numerical Ability (ii) 25 Job related questions and (ii) 25 Questions on Hindi or English language.

DRDO Entry Test 2011 Syllabus| DRDO CEPTAM Exam Syllabus

The syllabus of the examination will be based on the standards of essential qualification required for the post. The medium for Written Examination will be Hindi or English.

DRDO Official Website: www.drdo.org OR www.drdo.gov.in
29th May 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i'm dhanalakshmi pls send me model question papers of ece
29th May 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have applied for the post of Admin Assistant, Post Code 502. I request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my mail id [email protected]
Hopefully,
Deepak D. Shinde
29th May 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Deepak, I have applied for the post of Admin Assistant (English Typping) Post Code 502, in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
Deepak S.
30th May 2011, 05:13 PM
skjuneja

hello sir my name is sandeep kumar juneja and i aaplied for adminn assistant post so plz tell me the syllabus about adminn assitant post. my id is [email protected]
31st May 2011, 12:28 PM
honeysharmas

Hello Sir,
My name is honey & i applied for the post of technical fitter for DRDO. So plz provide me the previous tenure & syllabus about the entrance exam 2011 of DRDO. My id is [email protected]
31st May 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
of DRDO-CEPTAM-04 for the post of Admin Assistant(English Typewriting)
and Store Assistant.

[email protected]
31st May 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam

iam santosh bajantri i applied for the post of ADMIN ASSISTANT "A"(english typing) in D.R.D.O CEPTAM . so i kindly request you send me sample paper in my email address [email protected]
31st May 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i am raja.pls send ece model question paper
31st May 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am payal, applied for the post of Admin Assistant 'A' in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id -- [email protected]

Thanking you,

Regards,
payal
31st May 2011, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam,
I am Vijay, Applied for the post of Admin Assistant in DRDO CEPTAM. I request you to send me the details of syllabus & model paper for the written exam of DRDO ceptam on my e-mail Id [email protected]
31st May 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am tejbahadur i am apply for adm.assita.A please send me sample paper at my id
[email protected] thank you.
1st June 2011, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

hello,

My name is Onkar Sutrave and I applied for the post of Admin Assistant "A" (English Typing) for DRDO. So plz tell me the syllabus about Admin Assistant "A" (English Typing) post . My id is [email protected].
1st June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

plz question pqper sample securitu assistant
1st June 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am requesting you for previous years solved question papers of DRDO-CEPTAM-04
for the post of TECHNICIAN-"A" Subject Electronics.

My E-Mail ID :- [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
1st June 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

drdo previous year question paper.
1st June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
please send me sample paper for senior technical assistant-"B"

your great regard

thank u sir
1st June 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

plz i want previous exam paper for Admin Assistant(English Typewriting)
and Store Assistant.
plz send on my id [email protected]

thanx...
2nd June 2011, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am bharat.I want syllabus and model question paper for technician -A (FITTER). My email id is
[email protected]

Thanking you.
2nd June 2011, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Required previous sample questions for written exam of Technician-A(Fitter) under DRDO,CEPTAM

Sir,Good Morning,
I am Biswanath, i have apply for TECHNICIAN-A(Fitter). so please send me the related sample questions to my E-MAIL ID. [email protected] .
2nd June 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i want to store assistant 'A' questions and ansaurs for general awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?