13th May 2012, 04:57 PM
rupalkaul

How to contact an electronics company for training purpose?

how 2 contact an electronics company for the training purpose?...please tell me how to contact

Related Questions:
  1. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  2. What's the purpose of doing training in any company before joining a company?
  3. Is there any 1 month course related to ECE branch? Organizations providing such courses?
  4. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  5. How to apply for internship in GAIL? -- [New]
  6. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. Am I eligible to do internship in Tata plant if I am a student of DITM?
  8. Detailed information, procedure and qualification required to apply for Summer Internship in BEL?
  9. Procedure to join ISRO for training purpose while pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  10. What is the procedure to do internship in Bangalore while doing Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Software Engineering) final year student?
  12. How to pursue internship program after studying 2nd B.Tech ECE?
  13. How can I get details for training in companies? What is the procedure for application in those companies for training?
  14. How to enroll for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Electronics company which provides 6 months training?
  18. Procedure to get Internship after completion of 2nd year in Mechanical Engineering?
9th July 2016, 11:14 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to contact an electronics company for training purpose?

If you are looking forward to taking up training in electronics that is a wonderful thing. As you would be well aware of the fact that electronics industry has taken up a huge chunk of the indian market and is deemed to have a bright future. Thus, it is a vibrant opportunity for the electronics engineers to find job opportunities and future.

If you are interested in electronics and things similar to that, I would assume the following:

You are either already enrolled in some technical electronics course wherein you need to get your hands on some practical exposure about it or you are doing this only out of interest. Whatever be it, though it is difficult to get a training in the domain that you are looking in, but please note that it is not impossible. Government PSU Sector companies such as ONGC, BHEL, NTPC, NHPC, etc are core companies and so they offer internship opportunities but they are seldom.

Moving on, it is also evident that this sector is research oriented and relies a lot on top notch engineers that can bring about innovative developments and make technology progress in time. I would urge you to do the following to get internship / training opportunities:

1. Make an impressive profile on naukri.com and other similar job portals and then once you are done try searching for companies that are looking for candidates with electronics background. You may even connect with those companies to know more about the kind of training they are looking to give.

2. Read more about the domain, and area of electronics. This would not only help you gain knowledge but also keep you ready about any interviews/trainings that you are looking for.

Moreover, to add to this kindly note that if you get recruited in some MNC, PSU they would automatically train you on the necessary domains so that you can start working for them. Most of the trainings like these are not paid and instead you would have to pay for the knowledge that you gain working for that particular project.

Instead, I would recommend you getting a job for yourself and in turn you would automatically receive quality training on the job, learn quality things that would matter to the company and in turn get paid as well. Thus, the best decision would be made by you.

Lastly if you wish to contact companies for such opportunities, I would suggest targeting some of those companies you want to work with and then contacting them individually by visiting on their Contact Us section of their official websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?