28th November 2011, 09:48 PM
Yasha Chanda

Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of UGC NET?

i m mba in marketing i want to know about the syllabus in detail and previous sample question plz me and give me some books name

29th November 2011, 09:53 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha Chanda View Post
i m mba in marketing i want to know about the syllabus in detail and previous sample question plz me and give me some books name
Hi

Syllabus and Information about UGC NET Examination -

=> NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and the examination was Conducted by UGC Twice in a year, First in June and December. The June NET 2011 Examination was already completed, And If you are Interested to apply for NET, then please apply for the December NET Examination.

=> To apply for NET Examination you need to complete Your Post Graduation in any discipline But you have to choose those subjects which you have already studied in your Post graduation. You must have to scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation only then you are eligible for NET Examination.

=> So please wait for the December NET Examination Notification, The Notification was declared soon in Next month, Eligible candidates may fill the Application form Online, but you have to pay the fees as the challan form in any SBI Branch, The examination fees of NET was Rs 450.

Previous Year Model Question Papers & Syllabus

=> I have attached the question paper for UGC NET along with Syllabus. Please have a look.
=> Kindly go through attachments this will help you to prepare & evaluate the Problem of Exam.
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you any question or would like to share some more information
__________________________________________________ _________________________________

Thank You!

Quote:
whenever somebody has any ambition or aim to do something, he or she should be confident to do that thing, means never lose HOPE

Good Luck!!!!
Regards
@BRIJESH@
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ugc net syllabus.pdf(769.0 KB, 159 views)
File Type: pdf UGC_NET Q.PAP.pdf(444.5 KB, 285 views)
30th November 2011, 09:18 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed syllabus and previous years question papers of UGC NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasha Chanda View Post
Information About UGC NET Examination :

NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year in the Month of June and December Every Year to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF).

For this Year June NET Examination was already Completed and December NET Examination will be held on 24/Dec/2011.

Eligiblity Criteria :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> To apply for this examination you have to complete your Post graduate degree course and scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation.

>> If you have not scored minimum 55% marks in your Post graduation, then you are Not eligible to apply for NET Examination.

>> Final year appearing candidates are also apply for NET Examination.

Eligible candidates may apply for Lectureship Post OR Junior Research Fellowship Post.

There is No Age restriction to apply for Lectureship post.

But for Junior Research Fellowship Post, your age should not be more than 28 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.

If you have Pursuing your MBA in Marketing then you are eligible to choose Marketing subjects in NET Examination.

Here I am Providing you the syllabus of Marketing Subject in NET Examination and Also Provide you the Previous year papers, So please download the papers and keep Practice, Only then you will be able to cracked the NET Examination.

Download NET Syllabus and Papers:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus of NET Management.pdf(856.5 KB, 82 views)
File Type: pdf D-1709 (Management).pdf(156.2 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf J 1709 PAPER II.pdf(156.4 KB, 177 views)
File Type: pdf J 1709 PAPER III.pdf(167.6 KB, 84 views)
15th March 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I m MSW in RD...This year i m gong to attain NET examination..So Pls suggest me sum books to prepare and also give me tips for better results
19th October 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

what is the use of net in india and abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?