18th June 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Details about the Aeronautical Course? Best colleges for this course under EAMCET?

sir,
i am n.rajasekhar 10+2 completed .
well i would like to prefer aeronautical course.so can u tell me the details about aeronautical course &the best colleges offering in eamcet. i got 55marks in eamcet.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
  2. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  3. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  5. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Course in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to obtain a seat in Aeronautical engineering in good colleges? I am appearing for AIEEE and EAMCET exam
  7. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  8. Details of the engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 31800 rank in EAMCET
  9. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of top colleges in AP offering Aeronautical Engineering course? I want to do Aeronautics
  11. Procedure for admission in Aeronautical College? Is EAMCET necessary for admission?
  12. In Vishakapathnam how many colleges are there for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee details of those colleges?
  13. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical engineering?
  14. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  15. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  16. How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?
  17. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  18. List of top 15 engineering colleges to get admission after scoring 16000 rank in EAMCET? -- [New]
14th November 2011, 07:09 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the Aeronautical Course? Best colleges for this course under EAMCET?

hi,
I am sorry to say that you can not get aeronautical course because you have got less marks.
you try next year. of take admissions in private college.

ALL THE BEST!
13th February 2012, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the Aeronautical Course? Best colleges for this course under EAMCET?

is it enuf 2 b perfect in IPE so as 2 gt gud rank in EAMCET
10th June 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I got 95 percentage in ipe and i got 82 marks in eamcet .can i do aeronotical engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?