1st July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?

i got 91% inter marks and 61 marks in eamcet now i want to get aeronautical engginiring seat

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical Engineering course after scoring 90% marks in 12th and 12126 in EAMCET
  2. How to join Aeronautical Engineering course after completing Inter 2nd year with EAMCET(MPC)
  3. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  4. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
  5. How to choose different courses other than B.Tech after completing inter MPC with 89%? I have got 60% marks in EAMCET
  6. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  7. How to join Agricultural BSc after scoring 507 marks in Inter?
  8. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  9. Is there any scope to get a seat through EAMCET? I am studying inter with Maths, Physics and Chemistry
  10. Can I expect a seat in Ag BSc after scoring 45 marks in EAMCET and 68% in Inter?
  11. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  12. Can I get in seat in JNTU Kakinada for Computer Science branch after securing 964 marks in Inter and a rank of 7238 in EAMCET?
  13. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which branch is more preferable after appearing in 2nd inter exams and EAMCET? I've secured 95.3% marks in groups in first inter
  15. Can I get BDS seat in OUT region after securing 94 marks in EAMCET and 920 marks in IPE
  16. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Can I appear in EAMCET this year if got supplementary in Inter 1st year? -- [New]
  18. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
8th November 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?

how to get a rank below 1000 in eamcet 2012 in engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?