14th May 2013, 07:19 PM
aratrika55

Details about CET for BCA West Bengal?

I want to know the details about CET 2013 for BCA West Bengal.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  2. Am I eligible for BCA in colleges in West Bengal? I have passed 12th in science with 58%
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of announcement of JELET results of West Bengal? Number of seats in Metallurgical branch for lateral entry in West Bengal?
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  7. Can I get West Bengal Domicile Certificate for NEET if completed 12th from Delhi but born in West Bengal?
  8. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  9. How many seats are available in MBBS/ BDS courses in West Bengal? How may I get the details like counselling date, Place, counselling fee and documents required for the same?
  10. List of the government colleges of B.Ed in Kolkata?
  11. Which are the BCA colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Is it possible to do graduation in Assamese in West Bengal?
  13. MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done +2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?
  14. Can I get admission in West Bengal after scoring 417 in SC in West Bengal?
  15. How to do LLB course through distance or correspondence from West Bengal/Kolkata? Details about university?
  16. Where to get BSc forms in West Bengal?
  17. Names of the NCTE UGC approved B.Ed universities at Haryana
  18. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal? -- [New]
21st September 2015, 08:48 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about CET for BCA West Bengal?

Details about CET for BCA West Bengal as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

CET stands for Common Entrance Test .

==> The Common Entrance Test is conducted by university in WEST BENGAL for admission in the various engineering, technological & scientific programmes.

==> Date of examination:- May mid, 2013

==> For post graduation program candidate should have completed a 3-year diploma in any branch of engineering with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized institute of the India.

==> For graduation degree the candidate should have passed 12th (CBSE) with a minimum of 50 percent marks in aggregate with a pass in English (core or elective or functional).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?