21st May 2010, 04:36 PM
bkathiravan

Details about embedded systems field and institutes that offer short term course?

I want to know more details about embedded systems field and institute that offering short term courses on this field.And also details about automation field and institute that offering this courses.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of courses I should do after graduation to get a job with good salary in core electronics based companies?
  2. Additional courses to study along with B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  3. Courses that I should do with S.Y.B.Com?
  4. Best institute for short term PG Diploma in Embedded System and Digital Signal Processing field admission procedure?
  5. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What can I do after Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  7. Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications?
  8. Will there be any Short term courses related to Avonics? Which Institutes in Bangalore offer these courses?
  9. Which short term courses can be done after B.tech while clearing supplementary exams?
  10. Short term courses for B.Tech EC students? Which is better course, CCNA or Embedded?
  11. Which are the companies in the field of M.E Embedded Systems? Should I go for it if I dont have much practical knowledge? Any companies providing project?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job in MNCs after completion of M.Tech post graduation coruse in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  13. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  14. Any short term courses in the Petroleum Field?
  15. Which is the best short term courses in Gulf Counties? Which are the best institutes? What is the course fee?
  16. Embedded systems or VLSI or power systems? which field is better for M.E.?
  17. Scope for Embedded Systems?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing M.Tech VLSI and Embedded Systems? -- [New]
26th September 2011, 03:39 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about embedded systems field and institutes that offer short term course?

now a days the demand in embedded system is very high. so many students after engineering are going to this field. they are taking training from any private institution and after that getting placement in various renowned company from the institution campus or from outside. the expense of this course not so much high. in most of the institution the expense is near about Rs.20000/- only for the course.

there are so many good institution also there which provide the course embedded system if you are interested to do embedded system course then you may take admission in these institution. one very popular institution is VECTOR institution. to get all details about this institute visit their official website http://www.vectorindia.org/ you will get placement opportunity after completion of embedded system course from this institution.

one more good institution for embedded system course is
ISM Technologies
#29/18, 17th ‘E’ Main, 5th Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore –
Ph: 080-40494949 / 944847428
http://www.ismuniv.com/
in this institution also there are placement opportunity. so many companies recruit candidates after completion of course from this institution in the institution premises.

best wishes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?