8th February 2016, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications?

Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  2. What should I do next after completion of diploma in electronics and communications engineering if I don't want to do BE course?
  3. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  4. Can I try for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Which course/study can I do after passout SSC exam?
  6. How to get admission for B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  7. Which one to choose between 10th and diploma?
  8. Which is better to build career in Telecom sector in wired technology or Telecom Engineer?
  9. Is it possible to opt for FYBA after Diploma (Electronics ad Telecommunication)?
  10. Whether Diploma in Electronics is equivalent to Degree to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post in RRB?
  11. Which course to opt for after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  13. Which course should I take after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  14. What is the course fee followed for B.Tech after completion of diploma in electronics?
  15. Which course to take for a better job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communications?
  16. List of colleges offering Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best course in diploma to opt for after completion of 10th grade?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force(Especially MES) after the completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communications? Information about MES?
9th February 2016, 08:55 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications?

The best short term course for students of Diploma in Electronics and Communication are:

> VLSI(Very Large Scale Integration).

> Embedded Systems.

> PLC.

> Networking.

> Circuit Designing.

> Fibre optic technology, etc.

You can go for following courses after completion of Diploma in ELectronics and Communication;

> c

> c++

> java

> dtp

> ds

> ms.office

> .net

> animations

> embedded systems

> mini projects, etc.

Other course for Electronic and Telecommunication field;

> Embedded course

> Networking course

> micro controller and microprocessor course

> .NET COURSE

> Java course

> Oracle course

> C,C++ course

> Robotics course

> Internships in companies.

> training sessions, etc
9th February 2016, 09:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Electronics and Communication Engineering, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech course. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course can get lateral entry admission in B.E/B.Tech course. To get admission in B.E/B.Tech course, you must have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course.
10th February 2016, 12:53 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course to opt next after completion of three year diploma course in Electronics and Communications? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response soon as possible. Thank you!
You can opt for B.Tech course after three year Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. The eligibility for a lateral entry B.Tech course is a pass in 3 year Diploma course. You can choose B.Tech in Electronics and Communication. You will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. There will be an entrance examination in some colleges. Admission procedure varies from college to college. So you have to contact the college individually. In some states there are no entrance examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?