29th May 2011, 11:23 PM
jayashree.T

Details about placement procedure. How many steps are in campus placement?

now i am doing 3rd year........ i dnot know about placement....you have say detail about that plz......
please reply on my email..

18th March 2012, 06:18 PM
jyotsana d

Default Re: Details about placement procedure. How many steps are in campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayashree.T View Post
now i am doing 3rd year........ i dnot know about placement....you have say detail about that plz......
please reply on my email..

Dear Friend,

As you are in third year. your placements will starts in 4th year first semester.
If there is On-campus placement in your college then you need not to worry, just go through all your core subjects and get prepared.
Usually, placement and training centre of your college itself tell you everything about placements and keep informing every pre-final year student about companies coming to college.
You just need to
-apply on-line on site given by your college PAT centre.
-Then they will short-list your name according to your CGPA and requirement of company.
-After that you have to give written exam.
-If selected then go for group discussion.
-Call for Interview.

For Off-campus placement, you need to search for a job and have to separate exam for each company.Then again the same selection procedure.

Best wishes
9th October 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about placement procedure. How many steps are in campus placement?

i need off campus in top companies......hat woud be eligiblity criteria
13th June 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

how much i should get the pesentage to get the good job plz sms by call 9502170470
12th July 2015, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I had a backlog in 2nd sem in maths.then i cleared it.i got 57%.in 3rd sem also was the same %,but in 10th i had CGPA 8.2,12th 72%,1st sem 65.44%,4th sem 60.33%,5th sem 63.33%.would it affect on campus recruitment?But i have 2nd class% In 2nd & 3rd sem.6th sem results not yet came. PLZ RPLY.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?