3rd November 2011, 10:38 PM
madhu madne

Details about the SCARA? What is the criteria for it?

please tell me the details for the SCARA?

criteria for it?

13th February 2012, 09:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the SCARA? What is the criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhu madne View Post
please tell me the details for the SCARA?

criteria for it?
SCRA stands for Special Class Railway Apprentices and the examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
As far as eligibility is concerned, you must have qualified higher secondary examination with a minimum of second division.
The combination of subjects required in the higher secondary level is Mathematics and any one of the following subjects:
Physics
Chemistry
The minimum eligible age is 17 years and the maximum age limit is 21 years.
The maximum age limit for candidates belonging to OBC category is 24 years and for candidates belonging to Sc/St category.
For information regarding the upcoming Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
18th March 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the SCARA? What is the criteria for it?

How i take the railway apprentice form?and how i enter in railway apprentice coaching?and i am engineering course iti pass.diploma continue. Of 2012.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?