17th December 2010, 06:20 PM
ranjankumarbtech

Details about the training institutes that offer practical training in Designing and Flying Aeroplane Models in India?

hi my self is ashok,doing my undergraduation in 3rdyear,i would like to know the details about the training institutes that offer practical training in designing and flying aeroplane models in india.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  2. List of institutes which offer Android Development Training in India
  3. Fees and selection in government Pilot training colleges? Career opportunities after training?
  4. Is a B.Tech Computer Science Student Eligible to become a Pilot?
  5. How can I get information regarding summer training in Embedded circuit designing from Institution in Delhi?
  6. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  7. Is it possible to do Aviation course after 10th? What is the duration of the course?
  8. Details, advantages, disadvantages, job opportunities and scope of Commercial Pilot Training? List of Government institutes offer this training in India?
  9. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  10. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee structure and Procedure of admission in ICWA?
  12. Information regarding ICWAI course?
  13. Stream to choose after 10th standard for becoming an assistant Loco pilot?
  14. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  15. List of institutes which offer SCADA Training in Pune? Total fee of SCADA Training?
  16. How can I fulfill my dream of becoming a Pilot after scoring 55% in Pre university course?
  17. Is it beneficial to do ITI course for 12th Science & Maths student? -- [New]
  18. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
25th July 2011, 11:49 AM
Anubhab Mondal

Default Re: Details about the training institutes that offer practical training in Designing and Flying Aeroplane Models in India?

don't ever think of studying aeronotics. There is no job in it with out any source.
My bro is suffering the same problem, and working in call centre.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?