25th September 2021, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Details of applying for Banking after Bcom degree?

I just completed Bcom degree so can I apply for Banking and I want to know about details of applying for banking. I have completed Undergraduate Degree so I want to join in banking.

26th September 2021, 12:06 PM
Chickuvshu

Default Re: Details of applying for Banking after Bcom degree?

Banking is one of the sectors that provide never-ending job benefits that are never out of employment opportunities. The banking sector is one of the highest recruiting sectors as there is a constant need for the workforce who understand the financial process and the progressive ways to run a bank.

Some of the top private sector banks in India are

ICICI
HDFC
AXIS Bank
In the case of private sector, for the recruitment of various positions in banks, each and every bank will conduct its own selection procedure.

When it come to ICICI and Axis Bank, they will recruit Graduates by a selection procedure and then they will offer 1 year Class Room Training for Post Graduate Diploma and then will award PO positions.

For ICICI selection procedure would involve:

Online Written Test
Psychometric Profiling Test
Group Discussion
Interview

For AXIS Bank, the selection procedure will be:

Written Test
Interview

In HDFC, they will conduct directly Interview and hire the candidates.

But in these banks, for each and every level positions, there will be targets and deadlines that you should meet.

If you perform well, they will provide all the benefits failing which they are ready to fire you.So, job security is not there for the candidates in the private sector.

In public sector, IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of various positions on behalf of all public sector banks.
26th September 2021, 02:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Banking is one of the sector that provide never ending job benefits that are never out of employment opportunities. the banking sector is one of the highest recruiting sector as there is a constant need for the workforce who understand the financial purpose and the progressive ways to run a bank.

Some of the top private sector banks in India:+
> ICICI
HDFC
AXIS Bank

For Axis Bank The selection procedure will be:-
> Written test
> Interview

In HDFC, they will conduct directly interview at hier the candidates.
But in these banks for each and every level position, there will be targets and deadlines that you should meet.
If you perform well they will provide all the benefits failing which day are ready to fire you.

Public sector, IBPS is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of various positions on behalf of all public sector banks.
27th September 2021, 07:41 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to apply for various banking recruitment examination.

So, you can apply for examination conducted by IBPS, RBI, SBI etc.

The age limit varies with examination. Examination is conducted in various stages and after qualifying in all stages become eligible for final selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?