9th August 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Details of custom department entrance exam?

i want to no the customs exam detail and give me the exam dates in 2013-14 and also how to apply

15th June 2016, 10:09 PM
sah.alok932

Default Re: Details of custom department entrance exam?

In order to become custom officer, there is one way to become a custom officer only in India. One have to apply for civil services exam conducted by UPSC apart from these there is no other way of getting a job in custom department. It is necessary to have clear civil services exam in all three stages , after clearing all three stages then only one can get assigned as a custom officer.

UPSC civil services is the only way to get in to custom department, those who have completed graduation in any stream can apply for civil services, after which comes the first stage of preliminary exam that consists of two paper of general studies I and general studies II each carrying 200 marks each, appearing for in total 400 marks, followed by a mains exam that have nine papers including language papers and at last comes interview of 300 marks, only after passing all these three stages one can apply get selected as a custom officer services like IAS, IPS services.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?