14th June 2014, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Custom Officer, Income Tax Officer and Excise Officer exams?

pzl give me the info to Custom Officer and income tax , excise officer exam ...... details/ when i mean details then details not just rough idea.

14th September 2014, 09:06 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Custom Officer, Income Tax Officer and Excise Officer exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pzl give me the info to Custom Officer and income tax , excise officer exam ...... details/ when i mean details then details not just rough idea.

To join in as a Income Tax officer the qualification which you need are:

Nationality:

Candidate who is appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India

Age limit:

The age limit needed for the exam 18-27 years for General category candidate and for SC/ST candidate it is 18-32 years and for OBC candidate it is 18-30 years

Education qualification:

Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in any discipline to be eligible.

If you satisfy all these above mentioned criteria's then you are eligible for applying for the income tax exam.

The selection process would include such as:
  • Preliminary Exam
  • Main Exam
  • Personality Test

Regards
~Jxsab~
1st June 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information about Custom Officer, Income Tax Officer and Excise Officer exams?

My name is shwetha I completed my graduation in Bpharmacy. I'm interested to be a part of customs.No one to guide me.so plz guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?