6th December 2010, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Details of MHA from Sikkim Manipal Distance learning? What is the fee structure, requirements and term?

Give details of mha from sikkim manipal distance learning~fees,requirements,term etc

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  2. How can I get admission to study BBM in SMU? Total expenses of study?
  3. Which are the colleges offering distance learning of Sikkim Manipal University?
  4. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible for Government jobs after doing B.Sc through distance education from SMU? -- [New]
  6. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  7. Scope of MSc(IT) in distance learning mode from Sikkim Manipal University?
  8. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  9. Is degree from sikkim manipal university valid for MPSC and UPSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for getting a government job?
  11. Is BCA Degree valid through distance learning from Sikkim Manipal University for government job?
  12. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  13. Should I pursue MCA degree through correspondence from Sikkim Manipal University? I am 37 years old and graduate(B.Sc) working at private chemical company as a QC executive
  14. Is Sikkim Manipal university distance learning degree is valid for SBI PO?
  15. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  16. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
  17. How can I do distance B.Ed from SMU?
  18. Is Sikkim Manipal University is valid in UGC?
1st April 2012, 08:22 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of MHA from Sikkim Manipal Distance learning? What is the fee structure, requirements and term?

hi friend,
first you have to choose best college.dont think about Fees, reputation (MHA course):.

IGNOU is a distant learning program.
IGNOU is no doubt best of it's kind and cost effective however MANIPAL university could also be good option.
thank you
!ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?