7th November 2011, 12:14 PM
narahari.89

Details regarding admission to Ph..D iin Marketing in Hyderabad University?

phd in marketing in hyderbad university entrance details& syllobus

Related Questions:
  1. Can I continue my studies from Hyderabad after taking admission in PhD at Utkal university?
  2. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? I am based in Hyderabad
  3. How to do B.Ed through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any change in examination center in Hyderabad?
  5. Admission in PhD Marketing at Delhi University?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  7. How can I get admission in PhD(English Language) without appearing in any entrance exam and without M.Phil from any Government university at Hyderabad?
  8. Details about admission in PhD at any university for M.Sc Astrology candidate?
  9. Syllabus for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of University of Hyderabad?
  10. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  11. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University?
  12. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students? -- [New]
  13. Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management?
  14. Details about the Ph.D entrance exam? When should I apply for it? I would like to do Ph.D in Management with Mahatma Gandhi University
  15. Which specialization is better to study in PhD among HR and Marketing for MBA postgraduate? Procedure to apply in Ranchi University?
  16. How and where to do Ph.D if I have interest to do the course?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Physics postgraduate?
  18. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
7th January 2012, 09:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding admission to Ph..D iin Marketing in Hyderabad University?

For the Ph.D programme in Marketing from Hyderabad University the minimum eligibility required is a MPhil Degree in relevant subject with 55% aggregate marks or Master's degree or an equivalent degree in relevant subject from a recognized Institution. Candidates seeking admission have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the institution followed by a seminar for the successful candidates. On the basis of the performance in the seminar conducted by the institution candidates are shortlisted and get admission for the Ph.D Cost of each copy of Prospectus cum-Application Form for previous year: For General & OBC Category it is Rs.400 and for SC/ST/PH Category it is Rs.150. Generally the exam is held in the month of June every year.
For more information refer the official website of Hyderabad University; http://www.uohyd.ernet.in
17th January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details regarding admission to Ph..D iin Marketing in Hyderabad University?

sir.
i am MD.Zakriya i am 2010 mba passout currently i am working as marketing executive from nov 2010, now i am planning for p.hd
in markeitng, i need the whole details of p.hd in marketing. plz send me on [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i am y.v.satyanarayana recently passed mba marketing 2012 from sikkim manipal university and i have 7 years corporate job experience (marketing),now i am planning for doing p.hd in marketing, can you send the details of university and course details ,please suggest me
regards
y.v.satyanarayana
email id: [email protected] cell num: 9533945007
23rd October 2013, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

I did my mba with marketing and HR in osmania univercity and my college name is pvrr pg college. presently I want to do in phd in marketing bad
base so please give complete information about phd and which is the best in my specilization and my categiory is sc and I have knowledge about the typing and ms office. and my project name is consumer loyalty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?