2nd November 2016, 06:32 PM
Shubhamdas_98

Details regarding jobs related examinations after class 12th

Hello Sir, I am a student of class 12 Science stream. I want to apply for job related examinations after completing my boards. Can you help me with the sites or anything where I can submit or fill the examination applications? Please help me out as soon as possible.

4th November 2016, 09:48 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: Details regarding jobs related examinations after class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhamdas_98 View Post
Hello Sir, I am a student of class 12 Science stream. I want to apply for job related examinations after completing my boards. Can you help me with the sites or anything where I can submit or fill the examination applications? Please help me out as soon as possible.

Yes, there are many jobs after completing your 12th. You can join government as well as private sectors.You have completed your 12th with science stream, then there are lots of job opportunities for you. After 12th you are eligible for the following jobs.

1. TES : Technical Entry Scheme : The exam conducted by the Indian army. You are eligible after your 12th with science stream and serve your nation.

2. SSC MTS : Staff selection commission released notification for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. The notification will released in the December month of every years. You can apply for this job. It is batter job from the Central government side.
5th November 2016, 06:16 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Details regarding jobs related examinations after class 12th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhamdas_98 View Post
After completing your 12th with Science Stream you can apply for these jobs:
Clerk
NDA
Forest Department
Date Entry Operator
Freelancer jobs
Railway jobs
Police Force
Merchant Navy
Postal jobs
etc.

But you can go for your graduation or bachelor after your 12th and than the opportunities of jobs will be lots. You can go for these courses:
> B.Tech
> MBBS
> BDS
> BAMS
> B.Sc
> D Pharma
> BCA
> BBA
> B.Com
> Fashion Designing
> LLB
etc.

Once you complete one of these course than the opportunity will be greater for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?