25th July 2017, 11:53 AM
Sohan anand

Is Devi Dayal college of education affiliated by Kurukshetra University for the present year?

Is Devi Dayal college of education affiliated with Kurukshetra University for the present year? How to get the official information on this? Can you please give me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Mata Vaishno Devi College of Education affiliated from Kurukshetra University?
  2. List of colleges along with their fee structure offering B.Ed degree in Mahendergarh(Hariyana)?
  3. List colleges for studying B.Ed. (Special Education) in Haryana region?
  4. Is NC college of engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  5. What are the universities offering M.Ed in distance in AP? What is the admission date?
  6. List of Colleges in UP and Bihar for Correspondence B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course? How to get admission for this course?
  7. Is it possible to take transfer in Deen Dayal Upadhyay University's main campus directly in 2nd year of degree? -- [New]
  8. Universities which provide Master degree in Geography through correspondence?
  9. What is the fees for B.Ed course?
  10. A B.Tech candidate through distance education can get admission in M.Tech in regular stream affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  11. List of colleges available for B Ed in Mumbai near Colaba?
  12. Is Akash College for B.Ed affiliated to Kurukshetra University? How to take admission for B.Ed course?
  13. Is technology education and research integrated institute(TERII) affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  14. Is Apex College of Engineering affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  15. Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?
  16. How is Swami Devi Dayal group of Institute?
  17. How many engineering colleges are there in Haryana which are affiliated to Kurukshetra University?
  18. Best Colleges for Engineering in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
27th July 2017, 06:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Devi Dayal college of education affiliated by Kurukshetra University for the present year?

As per my knowledge, yes Devi Dayal college of education is affiliated by Kurukshetra University for the present year.

For detailed information you have to visit at the official website: http://swamidevidyal.ac.in/about-us.aspx

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: Golpura, Panchkula, Haryana 134118
Phone: 01734 258 622
27th July 2017, 04:43 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Devi Dayal college of education affiliated by Kurukshetra University for the present year?

Yes, Swami Devi Dyal College of Education is affiliated by Kurukshetra University and also by National Council of Teacher Education. This college offer M.Ed, B.Ed and also diploma education with definite seats.
6th August 2023, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Is Swami Devi Dyal College of education (Kurukshetra University) affiliated in the session year 2012-2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?