16th June 2011, 09:04 PM
harsh117711

Trw

Ksbsnskj

Last edited by harsh117711; 24th May 2021 at 12:18 AM.
9th July 2011, 07:02 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?

Eligibility criteria:

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in BCA is a pass in 12th with at least 50% marks.

Most of the colleges need either maths or computer as one of the subjects in 12th and also english as a compulsory subject.

Though some colleges do not need this criteria.

Some colleges conducts their own entrance exam while some seeks admission on the basis of merit.

So 50% is the minimum requirement for BCA all over India.

But computer is the alternative for maths.

The best colleges to pursue BCA course are listed below:

Satya Institute of Media and Management ,Lucknow

Indian Institute of Management & Commerece (IIMC) ,Hyderabad

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) ,Bangalore

Prestige Institute of Management and Research ,Indore

Apeejay Institute of Management ,Jalandhar

Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC) ,Chandigarh

JK Business School (JKBS) ,Gurgaon

Indian Academy Group of Institutions ,Bangalore

IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT) ,Jodhpur

Lovely Professional University ,Jalandhar

Management and Commerce Institute of Global Synergy ,Ajmer
13th July 2011, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for BCA in Kurukshetra University? What is the eligibility criterion? Am I eligible?

I wanted to pursue BCA from IGNOU. I have 80% marks in Diploma in Computer Engg and am doing job in a software company So my question was hwether BCA ia good or should i go for AMIE..
13th October 2011, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

I had done PGDCA from Kurukshetra University (Distance Edu.) and Now i want to take addmission in M.SC. (Computer Sc.) Part-II Regular basis from KUK. So tell me Can i get Addmission in this or not.
3rd December 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the format in ip university
25th February 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I am 10 2 in science . I want to do BCA correspondence . suggest me
26th April 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th commerce in haryana bhiwani board .i am addmission b.c.a. in 2011 . my % is 46.i want that my addmission in b.com but principal is my addmission in b.c.a.
6th August 2012, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

can i do bca after 10 2 with 50% marks(in arts streams)
please suggest me the best collage.........
23rd October 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

i have 10 2 pass with 50% marks art site can i get admission in bca
6th November 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
i did polytechnic after 10 class with CS stream so all i want to know that can i do bca after polytechnic and how can i get addmition in ip or du,,,please kindly help me thank you.
7th February 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission kurukshetra university ? i'm passing 10 2 ( in 2012) with 57%.
21st April 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

application form of entrance exam 2014 for admision in bsc just past 12with non med
27th May 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

I have passed polytechnic diploma in cse can i take admission direct in bca 2nd year.is it possible or not..?
27th May 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.
i did polytechnic after 10 class with CS stream so all i want to know that can i get admission bca 2nd year after polytechnic and what will be process anf fee structure?
andplease kindly help me thank you.
8th July 2014, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i did polytechnic after 10th class with 75% marks in computer engg so all i want to know is what are the courses offered after this or the bestest of all?
8th July 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i did polytechnic after 10th class with 75% marks in computer engg so all i want to know is what are the courses offered after this or the bestest of all?
18th September 2014, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum or mqximum % i get to get admission in bca kurukshetra uiversity campus????
28th April 2015, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hii i want to take admission in Ku in bca .but i have a one year gap due to illness.but i have a good academic result in 12th class from non- medical stream .i got 79.99% marks from haryana bord .kindly tell me either i am eligible or not .please please
11th April 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bca 1st year from kurukshetra university through correspondence and now i want to do bca 2nd year by being a regular student in university . Is this possible
27th August 2020, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir Can I do BCA from KU . I have passed my 12th with 80% from commerce stream without maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?