17th February 2010, 05:33 PM
shrinivaschikrale

Did not fill mht cet engineering form last year, I need to fill it as fresher or repeater this year?

i passed my hsc last year. but i did not fill the mht cet engineering form last year. this year will i have to fill the form as a fresher or as a repeater. please guide me through the procedure, as soon as possible ,

17th February 2010, 09:35 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: Did not fill mht cet engineering form last year, I need to fill it as fresher or repeater this year?

look dear friend if you have not applied for the exams this year then why are you worried you can apply it next time and you will be a fresher ofcourse as you have not applied for it before and you are new to the exam.. hope you got my point . bbye take care and stay cool prepare well and this is not at all a issue you should worry about .. bbye good luck..
21st February 2010, 08:58 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Did not fill mht cet engineering form last year, I need to fill it as fresher or repeater this year?

dont worry dear if you not fill the form last year , then you can fill this year, dont orry about that. just concentrate in your exams and get well prepared for it.
22nd February 2010, 01:57 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

The Entrance Test will be held on Thursday, 6th May 2010.
i think you are freshers because last year you are not appy...
application forms are available on the websites of DMER (www.dmer.org) and DTE (www.dte.org.in/fe2009 and www.dte.org.in/
i think you got it ..
good luck...
30th April 2010, 02:46 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

I think you will be considered as as a fresher since you missed last year exam and you will be applying for the exam first time. So don't worry and prepare well for the exam and you will surely clear it. No Doubt

Cheers !
22nd July 2010, 02:10 PM
trupti_9227

hello,
you will have to fill the form as an repeater .don't worry .score good & get into a reputed college.
good luck
31st August 2010, 05:26 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend
You can aply as the fresher candidaate as because this is your first turn for the exam..

But sorry to say that the exam is alreay over and it was scheduled on 6th May 2010.

So try it for the next time..

Best wishes..
2nd October 2011, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

which papers need to be submitted for the repeaters for MHT CET 2012
20th October 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my hsc last year and also gave cet but did'nt get admission in any medical college.So for repeating the cet from where should i collect the form?
16th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

My friend has good marks 133 in CET2012 but scored 45% in pcm group in board exam.,will he get admission in ENGINEERING?, If repeated CET Exam for next year will he get ADMISSION FOR ENGINEERING2013? Please reply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?