1st November 2011, 07:29 PM
A. singh

Difference between BBA and BMS course?

sir

please tell me . what is difference between B.B.A AND B.M.S Cources.

4th December 2011, 07:09 PM
tariqlko01

Thumbs up Re: Difference between BBA and BMS course?

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and BMS stands for Bachelor of Management Studies. These two courses are more or less the same and some universities give the name as BBA and some universities give the name as BMS. However, as far as brand name is concerned BBA is better than BMS.

Both these courses are management courses, BMS course concentrates on analytical and logical oriented studies, while BBA course concentrates on core studies. Both the graduates of BBA and BMS can take up MBA after completion of the under graduation course or they can even take up management trainee position in a reputed company. As far as MBA is concerned graduates with BBA degree are given more preference as compared to students with BMS degree.

The increase in the demand for managers in India has made both these courses popular. Normally, students who have resolution to take up a career in management take up both these courses after completing their higher secondary education. Both these courses are being offered by different institutes in India. Some institutes conduct entrance examination for both these courses like MBA entrance. The only difference is the syllabus and difficulty level.
5th December 2011, 07:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between BBA and BMS course?

Hi friend, BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and BMS stands for Bachelor of Management Studies.
BMS course concentrates on analytical and logical oriented studies, while BBA course concentrates on core studies.Both the graduates BBSand BBA can take up MBA.
As far as MBA is concerned graduates with BBA degree are given more preference as compared to students with BMS degree.
GOOD LUCK
5th December 2011, 09:27 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Difference between BBA and BMS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. singh View Post
sir

please tell me . what is difference between B.B.A AND B.M.S Cources.
hi sir/madam
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration and BMS stands for Bachelor of Management Studies. These two courses are more or less the same and some universities give the name as BBA and some universities give the name as BMS. However, as far as brand name is concerned BBA is better than BMS.

Both these courses are management courses, BMS course concentrates on analytical and logical oriented studies, while BBA course concentrates on core studies. Both the graduates of BBA and BMS can take up MBA after completion of the under graduation course or they can even take up management trainee position in a reputed company. As far as MBA is concerned graduates with BBA degree are given more preference as compared to students with BMS degree.

The increase in the demand for managers in India has made both these courses popular. Normally, students who have resolution to take up a career in management take up both these courses after completing their higher secondary education. Both these courses are being offered by different institutes in India. Some institutes conduct entrance examination for both these courses like MBA entrance. The only difference is the syllabus and difficulty level.

During the past ten years Indian economy has opened the door for globalization and liberalization. This has made management courses more important. Both these courses are not offered in the same college or university. Some college offer the course as BBA and some college offer the course as BMS. These courses are being offered in different universities like Guru Nanak Dev University, Delhi University, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, CCS University and other top rated universities in India.

So, both these courses are the same and different names like BBA, BMS and BBM are given in different colleges and universities.
I hope this information is enough to fulfil your requirement.
All the best for your future.
28th March 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

which course is beter BBA Or BMS ? If Beter Than Why Beter ?
6th April 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Best BBA colleges in INDIA?
10th April 2012, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

top colleges in mumbai for BBA
22nd April 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

WHAT TO DO AFTER 12TH SCIENCE?
21st May 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

for BMS course,best college are..?
1st June 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

AFTER STUDYING BMS CAN I DO MBA ALSO
29th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

AFTER BMS IN WHICH FIELD WE CAN DO OUR MBA?
19th March 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance exam for BMS course..??
if yes than what is it..??
please answer as soon as possible..
thank you..
18th May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

I have comm. With maths in 12 and i am accepting more than 75% in my board exam can i get the admission in du good collage?
21st May 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

What will be the best course after 12th science and want to chose from fyup offered by du ?
22nd May 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Difference between BBA and BMS course?
7th June 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have scored 86% in 12th...and I want to do bba from Delhi university... Which college is the best for me?
24th April 2018, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for admission in BBA or BMS in colleges under PU.Is it enterance based or Merit
5th July 2021, 06:16 PM
AnthonyEX

Default -

i got shorties on my camaro and they made a big difference imo. the long tubes give you more power especially up top but you will need ground clearance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?