6th May 2017, 10:33 AM
SOUMADIP PAUL

How B.Sc Microbiology can help in Banking sector jobs?

Respected sir, i have just completed my B.Sc in microbiology honours, how is it beneficial on banking sector jobs?

6th May 2017, 04:06 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How B.Sc Microbiology can help in Banking sector jobs?

There is no bright scope of Microbiologist in Banking sectors. You shall go for further education or job only in your core field.
You will have very good career prospects after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology honors. You can apply for job in various hospitals, food Industry, beverage Units, institutes, and chemical Industries etc. as per your field of interest. You can be a Virologist, bio chemist, cell Biologist etc depending upon the recruiter's requirement.
6th May 2017, 09:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Every subject is best in itself and no any subject is bad or more good. So, no need to worry because you can pursue from any of the subject as per interest and there will be no any problem regarding subject.
If you are interested in Banking sector then you can definitely go for it. You are definitely not disappointed. your subject will be helpful at the time of Interview that is you will be asked queries from your subject. So, no need to worry.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-

Candidate must be a graduation degree holder from a recognized university and from any of the stream.

Candidate must have scored at least 45 percent aggregate in graduation.

Candidate age should be not less than 21 years and not more than 30 years.
For OBC it is 33 years and for SC/ST it is 35 years.

Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
6th May 2017, 10:20 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc Microbiology is no where related to the written exams of Bank jobs. But it would just give you the eligibility to apply for Bank Jobs.

So it would be better to have a coaching from coaching institute to prepare for Bank Jobs.

The entry level positions in various banks are
Written Exam
Interview

The written exam will be based on the following subjects
Reasoning
Numerical Aptitude
General Awareness
General English
Computer Knowledge

In private sector, each bank will conduct its own selection procedure. But in public sector, IBPS will conduct common written exam on behalf of all public sector banks. However SBI will conduct its own written exam for SBI and its associate banks.

Candidates of General category should be in the age group of 20-28 years to be eligible for Clerk Exam. For PO jobs, the required age is 20-30 years.

Relaxation is there in upper age limit upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC category.

Relaxation in upper age limit upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST category.

So, I suggest you to join the coaching immediately and start preparation for the Exam.

Huge competition is there for Bank jobs. So, one should get high score in the written exam to expect a call for the Interview.
21st March 2020, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Im doing B. Sc in microbiology. Im very much interested in banking jobs shall I apply for the IPBS exam or else I need some computer certificate for the application.
5th July 2021, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Sc Microbiology, passed the South Indian Bank Exam .... Next Interview .... Interview is difficult or easy .... What, I have to be ready for the interview
5th July 2021, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.Sc Microbiology, passed the South Indian Bank Exam .... Next Interview .... Interview is difficult or easy .... What, I have to be ready for the interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?